A Billion Posts For Trade Down Clown

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears Trade 3rd Overall Pick for Browns 2017 & 2018 First Round Picks and 2017 2nd Round Pick.

Round 1 - DeShone Kizer QB

"I could tell you he should have gone back to school, but he also has some things you can work with. We need to find out how he will handle the board when our coaches put him through different reads. That's going to be huge for him. He's a bright kid, but I'm not sure he sees what he needs to see all time." - NFC midwest area scout

65732_h.jpg

Round 2 - Obi Melifonwu S

"He's a freak. He's going to blow away the combine. He's fast and will post some of the best vertical and broad numbers at his position. He's going to get a lot better in the pros and he has that elite size that will get him overdrafted." -- AFC Pro Personnel Director

obi.png

Round 2 - Sidney Jones CB

"I think he picked up all of (Marcus) Peters' good traits as a player without the personality defects. He marries that great FBI (football intelligence) with an explosive close-out and that will win in the pros just like it wins in college. You will always wish he was 198 pounds, but he won't be." -- NFC East regional scout

usa_today_9920333.0.jpg

Round 3 - JuJu Smith-Schuster WR

"He has a mom and stepdad who keep him grounded. His passion and enthusiasm are second to none and he absolutely loves football. He came in as a safety and probably could have gone pro as a safety as well if he had stayed there." - Former USC assistant coach

Disney-Adoree-JuJu.jpg

Round 4 - Jake Butt TE

"He's going to be a good pro. Everyone wants Kelce, Olsen or Gronk but those are elite players. Butt is dependable and will make first downs. They all get better as blockers once they get up here." -- AFC director of scouting

26_4694009.jpg

Round 4 - Roderick Johnson OT

"He should have gone back, but I think he's interesting because I still think he is growing into his body. He will probably always have some balance issues because he's always going to be a leaner. If he can improve his body control with that length ... that could be really interesting." - AFC Director of College Scouting

65031256.jpg

Round 5 - Elijah Qualls DT

"I think he's a better three-technique than a nose tackle. He's quick enough to play three, but he's getting too fat and needs to drop down to around 310 to be at his best. If he keeps getting bigger he will have to play nose. He's a run-stuffing interior lineman though and those types of players are a dime a dozen." -- NFC West area scout

NIK_5745.jpg

Round 7 - Richie Brown ILB

zEWKbpq_.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
2018 NFL Draft

Round 1 - Da'Ron Payne DT

9273638-ncaa-football-cfp-national-championship-alabama-vs-clemson.jpeg

Round 1 - Mike McGlinchey OT (From Browns)

countdown-kickoff-68-mike-mcglinchey.jpg