1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
1. Latu before Verse mid first

2. Byron Murphy before Newton early 20's

3. Dallas Turner dropping out of the top 10

4. McCarthy falling to the Vikings first pick

5. All 3 WRs gone before 9
I think if No. 4 happens, the Bears will get really good offers to move off of No. 9. Unless there’s someone they love on the board, they’d be really tempted to do it.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
So bears get Bowers? Cool
I have been a Bowers Stan for 2 years, but ain't any chance Poles allocated additional resources to the TE room given what we already invested. Bummer but #facts.

Dream scenario IMO is some permutation where either Alt or Turner drop to #9. That's a Tiger-Blood draft right there....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have been a Bowers Stan for 2 years, but ain't any chance Poles allocated additional resources to the TE room given what we already invested. Bummer but #facts.

Dream scenario IMO is some permutation where either Alt or Turner drop to #9. That's a Tiger-Blood draft right there....
Idk I think Bowers would be gr8 and Poles might be a gaywad if he doesn't draft him but that's just imho

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I think if No. 4 happens, the Bears will get really good offers to move off of No. 9. Unless there’s someone they love on the board, they’d be really tempted to do it.
I would hope the Jets would want to trade up 1 spot to get their QB of the future. It’s a long shot but I wouldn’t mind moving 1 down and getting a 2025 1st or 2nd out of it. That would be cool but who knows if they do that.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

I think people have talked themselves out of drafting Bowers early which is a big mistake. He has been TE1 for the past 3 years and showed out more like a Weapon than a TE.

People blindly use the 'just a TE' with him and are very wrong.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I think people have talked themselves out of drafting Bowers early which is a big mistake. He has been TE1 for the past 3 years and showed out more like a Weapon than a TE.

People blindly use the 'just a TE' with him and are very wrong.
I'm not arguing against any of that, just saying I think there's only about a 1% likelihood Poles draft him at 9 given the composition of the roster.

I would be stoked to add Bowers, but IMO the top of Pole's list at 9 is a drop by either Turner or Alt.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm not arguing against any of that, just saying I think there's only about a 1% likelihood Poles draft him at 9 given the composition of the roster.

I would be stoked to add Bowers, but IMO the top of Pole's list at 9 is a drop by either Turner or Alt.
At least Bowers is on his Top 10 list because he made a visit to Chicago, so there's a chance.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would hope the Jets would want to trade up 1 spot to get their QB of the future. It’s a long shot but I wouldn’t mind moving 1 down and getting a 2025 1st or 2nd out of it. That would be cool but who knows if they do that.
Yea, and I really just imagine with the teams behind us, they all could try to one-up each other. The Vikings are an obvious candidate, but the Raiders and Broncos could be desperate to jump ahead of the Vikings. If it's the Jets though, I don't imagine we'd get that good of a return. I'd think possibly a third unless they really felt the pressure or the right QB fell there that they couldn't miss out on.