Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My grandmother was literally born in 1957 and I am told that my great grandmother and grandfather ****ed each-other inside of a 1957 Chevrolet approximately 9 months prior to my mee maw's birthday hahahaha

2 door or 4 door? Either way, there's plenty of room back there.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what sucks worse than only having two QB's take the Bears to the Super Bowl in the last 31 years, having a Super Bowl QB for 12 years and never winning a playoff game with him, then watching him go to the Super Bowl the year immediately after he leaves, proving that the franchise he left is and always will be the embarrassment of professional sports.

I would start a thread honoring all the great Bears Qb's through the decades but.............

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would start a thread honoring all the great Bears Qb's through the decades but.............
Agreed a very short thread, but still literally, infinity longer than one honoring Lions Super Bowl appearances.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At what time does the difference between 1957 and 1986 become irrelevant?

65 years vs 36 years.

Both a fucking long time.

Simple. Were you alive to see it or not. I was alive and remember the Bears Super Bowl. It was a happy time in my life. When was the last time you celebrated a Lions Super Bowl win?