[A] Jonathan Toews named finalist for Mark Messier Leadership Award

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Alfredsson</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Brown

Toews</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"> </p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

First awarded following the 2006-07 season, the honor is given to "the player who exemplifies great leadership qualities to his team, on and off the ice during the regular season." Messier solicits suggestions from club and League personnel as well as NHL fans in compiling a list of potential candidates before personally selecting the three finalists and ultimately the winner.</p>
</blockquote>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
This is Bergeron's to lose.</p>

</p>

I hope Toews can play in the playoffs....Hawks have missed him</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Notice how Crosby was not nominated for this LEADSERSHIP award.</p>

</p>

Just goes to show that the Blackhawks, hands down, have the best Captain in the NHL.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Toews...upon hearing his nomination...</p>

</p>

Alcoholic+Toews.jpg
</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
Honestly, there's no reason Toews should lose this award.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
totally bergerons to lose</p>

</p>

my fav award because it comes with a bag of coke and gay hookers.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="196571" data-time="1369081378">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

Male or Female...</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="196572" data-time="1369081480">
<div>

Male or Female...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

depends on what mood Messier is in when he hands out the award. If he is in a vancouver mood then Transvestites for everyone!!</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="196574" data-time="1369081682">
<div>

depends on what mood Messier is in when he hands out the award. If he is in a vancouver mood then Transvestites for everyone!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Then i spose we will see you at the presentation.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="196571" data-time="1369081378">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

It's the Mark Messier award, not the Theo Fleury...</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="196856" data-time="1369191910">
<div>

It's the Mark Messier award, not the Theo Fleury...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Mark has a reputation in this city supported by someone I know in the hotel industry and a few others.</p>

</p>

i'll should just leave it at that because i am not a tabloid and Mark can do what he wants to do for all I care. But his time in Vancouver showed that at the end of his hockey career he was not the great team leader that he gained the reputation for while in Edmonton or New York. He just shouldn't have spewed the bullshit about being in vancouver to play hockey when he came here. But then again I guess you can't tell the fans that he was in Vancouver looking to soil his oats and make his nose bleed every night.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
#1.  Cocaine is a helluva a drug.</p>

</p>

#2.  You can build 1000 bridges and still not be called a bridge builder, but bang 1 transvestite hooker - and your a tranny chaser</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
Meh so he likes coke and weird sex big deal</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="196885" data-time="1369229379">
<div>

Meh so he likes coke and weird sex big deal</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

its not a big deal at all unless a hockey team is paying you big bucks to come to the city and play hockey and the fans are shelling out money to buy tickets. He also never participated in any canuck ran community events..that's what really made me mad and I didn't even live in Vancouver at the time. But vancouver was dumb to sign him anyways at the end of the career like they did..and pay him what they did. No one said the vancouver canucks were ever smart.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="196924" data-time="1369245186">
<div>

its not a big deal at all unless a hockey team is paying you big bucks to come to the city and play hockey and the fans are shelling out money to buy tickets. He also never participated in any canuck ran community events..that's what really made me mad and I didn't even live in Vancouver at the time. But vancouver was dumb to sign him anyways at the end of the career like they did..and pay him what they did. No one said the vancouver canucks were ever smart.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Wait he didnt show up to the games because he was doing blow and trannies?</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind seeing a little Messier from Toews tomorrow night... He needs to up the NASTY and start dishing it out as much as he takes it.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="196930" data-time="1369248066">
<div>

Wait he didnt show up to the games because he was doing blow and trannies?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Who hasn't missed a game or two because of that?  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="color:#ee82ee;">Agreed, it's not like he stiffed a cabbie....</span></p>