A miller keep him 1 more yr

jsully33

Liked Posts:
Let’s see how he does with Andy Dalton will not hurt. Ridley they need to give a shot this yr also

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Cool. Let him punch another asshole. Guy is a fucking douche pickle
Did I miss Miller punching someone? I know Wims did, and Miller has had too many unsportsmanlike penalties, but I did not know he punched someone.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:

I have no doubt you are aware of this.

Whether you want to argue if it was a punch or a push to the head is kind of irrelevant. It was a dumb move that got him ejected and hurt his team.

Now as far as Anthony Miller, the current coaching staff just isn't connecting with him. I wouldn't mind him being here on a short leash but I would try to have his replacement already on the roster if possible. He is a guy that seems like he could really benefit from a new team.

Last edited:

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Did I miss Miller punching someone? I know Wims did, and Miller has had too many unsportsmanlike penalties, but I did not know he punched someone.
He didn't just do that but also Nagy had an entire fucking meeting during the week with the receivers to not be little bitches and react to the Saints CB and this dumb fuck STILL did that.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Let’s see how he does with Andy Dalton will not hurt. Ridley they need to give a shot this yr also
Mitch was not the issue with Miller. Miller ran shitty routes and of course had the biggest drop of the season. bad attitude also.

Gresher

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears almost had a huge touchdown reception against the Saints in the Wild Card game against the Saints... but wide receiver Javon Wims dropped the pass

Dont like miller all that much but give credit where credit is due

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
is Miller gon start running the correct routes cause there was a QB change?

somehow, I remain a Miller fan. still think he has tons of potential. but dude never became a technician. still too much amateur slop in his game, which makes it seem like something is wrong with his head

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine we'll get anything more than a 6th round pick for him. If that's the case then why bother? Just keep him and hope Dalton can get a little more out of him.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I have no doubt you are aware of this.

Whether you want to argue if it was a punch or a push to the head is kind of irrelevant. It was a dumb move that got him ejected and hurt his team.

Now as far as Anthony Miller, the current coaching staff just isn't connecting with him. I wouldn't mind him being here on a short leash but I would try to have his replacement already on the roster if possible. He is a guy that seems like he could really benefit from a new team.

that shit is unacceptable, especially since the fuck must have been baiting the whole game

but dude must have been saying some horrible shit

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't imagine we'll get anything more than a 6th round pick for him. If that's the case then why bother? Just keep him and hope Dalton can get a little more out of him.

why? cause you can't trust him to be where he's supposed to be

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears almost had a huge touchdown reception against the Saints in the Wild Card game against the Saints... but wide receiver Javon Wims dropped the pass

Dont like miller all that much but give credit where credit is due
was it against the Saints?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
At the value he will go for in a trade, its becoming less appealing to trade him. I dont want him. Im ready to move off from him. But this staff never signed a free agent receiver in a fairly saturated market.

If we use picks to move up, we may not have an opportunity to get a receiver until mid to late rounds. One injury to our receivers and we are extremely thin.

We either need a decent mid round pick, or a trade where we can get a player to fill a need. Not really worth trading him for a 6th rd pick when we already have 4 of them.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

The kid has a ton of talent so if he can just get his mind right, especially during games, and not let things get to him when things aren't going right then i still think he could be a special slot WR in this league. I would be willing to bet if you put this kid on a team with a vet QB that has the respect of the team and coaches that he could be what most of us thought he was gonna be. He's had some bad drops but he's also made some great catches so it's partly a concentration thing as well.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Miller & Wims.........gone.

Burn some sage in the WR Room and re-stock the roster.

Take a hard look at the Practice Squad talent too.

Reactions: DC

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
No.

Dude has all the tools but can't put it together consistently because he's shit for brains.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His hand position on catches suck and too much reaching/diving instead of running through throws. Bad angles that don't help throws or RAC. Head case.

See you.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
He's in the last year of his contract. I would never trust him with a big FA contract next year if he does well. If he doesn't do well, I don't want him on the team either.