A miller keep him 1 more yr

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If we can't get anything in return then he sticks for the year, barring any kind of crazy season he will be gone next year of not this.

Inconsistent hands - head case - seems selfish - unpolished routes still

=Not necessary / easily replaceable

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He didn't just do that but also Nagy had an entire fucking meeting during the week with the receivers to not be little bitches and react to the Saints CB and this dumb fuck STILL did that.
Yep. Cant coach stupid. There's a clear unwillingness to listen.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Believe me; nobody will miss Anthony Miller when he's gone.

His limited production, dropped passes, incorrect routes and fake tough guy attitude are all easily replaceable.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He could be bouncer for club L, but don’t want him on the field. He’s a career special teams player in the making. Pace has a knack for finding those guys.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
Small, not explosive and has an attitude to top it off. We may be able to turn the guy (we traded up to the 2nd round for) into a 5th rounder. Another solid move by a solid front office.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Believe me; nobody will miss Anthony Miller when he's gone.

His limited production, dropped passes, incorrect routes and fake tough guy attitude are all easily replaceable.

</end thread>

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s see how he does with Andy Dalton will not hurt. Ridley they need to give a shot this yr also
Jebus,

the way this board is I swear to you I honestly thought he was already gone.

Of course you keep him, he is way to good to throw away with Robinson under a tag. Its probably now we lose them both for nothing, but maybe they can convince Miller to stay on a bridge or one year extension.

I'd like to see what he can do with a good QB...not sure that ever happens here and he will have to look after himself and go mercenary.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...I'm sorry but looking at the poor QB play I don't blame Miller at times, I seen plays where 2 people are open, himself included and someone is throwing in double coverage. People want to look at Miller and say it's all on him, and I don't excuse the punch in the playoffs, bad move, but someone said it hurt the team, the teams play on offense hurt the team. Wimms drop was a mood killer.

All and all you have something with Miller, and unless you get a worthwhile pick, you don't have a slot receiver better on this roaster to take his spot. I like the put him on a short leash idea and just let it ride out and maybe have someone try to be his maturity mentor or something. The man is still someone in his 20's. Something is clearly there in his game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...I'm sorry but looking at the poor QB play I don't blame Miller at times, I seen plays where 2 people are open, himself included and someone is throwing in double coverage. People want to look at Miller and say it's all on him, and I don't excuse the punch in the playoffs, bad move, but someone said it hurt the team, the teams play on offense hurt the team. Wimms drop was a mood killer.

All and all you have something with Miller, and unless you get a worthwhile pick, you don't have a slot receiver better on this roaster to take his spot. I like the put him on a short leash idea and just let it ride out and maybe have someone try to be his maturity mentor or something. The man is still someone in his 20's. Something is clearly there in his game.
And don't sell low.

Maybe make a concerted effort to get him 7 grabs a game for 7 weeks and THEN move him. Thats the kind of area GM and Coach really should be working together to achieve. At the cost of wins? No...but it doesn't hurt to make sure Dalton is trying to get him involved.

greg23

Liked Posts:
And don't sell low.

Maybe make a concerted effort to get him 7 grabs a game for 7 weeks and THEN move him. Thats the kind of area GM and Coach really should be working together to achieve. At the cost of wins? No...but it doesn't hurt to make sure Dalton is trying to get him involved.

With this guys track record; 7 grabs a week = 20 targets

He'd have the highest usage rate in the history of the NFL

No thanks.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck that guy, he’s poison

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No thanks
Miller is never gonna be that guy we where hoping for

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
His hand position on catches suck and too much reaching/diving instead of running through throws. Bad angles that don't help throws or RAC. Head case.

See you.
Are you trying to say that his one handed ball slap is not an ideal way to catch footballs?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they can't get anything for him, he's prob. worth another year. Dude does play hard and through his several shoulder injuries like a warrior. Truly sad that he's not refined his routes, and started giving up on plays/blocks & overall being a whiny bitch. I got his jersey rookie year. Good thing it was just a $50 Chica knockoff. ?
Too bad this coach doesn't have any accountability. Another talent wasted bec he won't keep his players in check.