Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Make him shave his head and sign him to the practice squad.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'd have rather had Brett Favre on the Bears than Clay Matthews. Did anyone catch that video clip of him being a "phallus termination point" to Trubisky when Matthews was on the sideline and Trubisky ran out of bounds?

And all his whining about roughing the passer penalties, the dude did leave his feet to drive his weight into the QB. Hey moron, they bleeping told you not to do that, and yet you whine about getting called out when you were trying to put your weight on him. Yes, I know the roughing-the-passer penalties are out-of-control now, but learn to play to the rules that are there until they change.

Well I'm not changing the way I tackle just because the rules changed. :lmao: What a moron.
I think the Packer's coach even said that.

Imagine if a team's WRs insisted on playing the same way they did before when the rules changed to say push outs were not catches. Packers are going to fall fast if they can't figure it out.

He did put a nasty hit on us week one, but the past two weeks both of his sacks were clean accounted for bad calls, consider it.

Ours was late, no question. One of the other two was driving and it did fit the rules to be a penalty.
The other was questionable and probably not driving but they really weren't clear on what the penalty was called for. Both driving and leading with the head were questionable but if it was called for the head that could be the angle the ref was.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Do you think Mack is a 3-4 DE? I don't even understand the premise of "keeping Mack at pass rushing position". Where else is the best pass rusher in the league going to play? And Hicks, Goldman, Mack upfront?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ed Hochuli said that when Mathews drove Smith to the ground with his entire body weight he said it was a text book penalty by the new rule.....he had a couple steps could have laid off but instead choose to drive through and purposely put his body weight completely on him....

Everyone knows the rule, they were shown videos...Matthews knows the rule, He is just a turd, cheap shot ball player.

richb688

Liked Posts:
No< in Washington he leave his feet and drive the Qb into the ground that was a good call. I feel he has gone down hill the last few years, and I would not want him on the Bears.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Clay Mathews is the whiniest player since Jake Delhomme

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the sack against Cousins the piece of shit lifted him off the ground and drove him into the ground full force.....this is against the rules....the are written down and clear.

You may not like the rules but they are there and plain to see....

That little turd cost the Packers a victory against the Vikings and almost one against the Bears......moron

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I would rather have Conte back then Clay. And I really really don't want Conte back.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With the reports of Clay Matthews not getting resigned by Green Bay next year what are your thoughts on signing him to a one/two year deal and keeping Mack at pass rush position. Ok, he had three penalties in each of the of first three games but he still is a beast at 31/32, maybe Fangio could change a few things with him later in his career? Food for thought.

Could you imagine this, Mack, Goldman and Hicks upfront, and having Smith. Trevathan, Matthews and Floyd in the LB core? That would be insane!

ONLY IF THEY CUT THE ******* HAIR and he pledges to pee on FudgePackers when we play them