A record 8 OT's taken in 1st round

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just like any other company, just cause you are drafted or promoted does not mean your the best.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Just like any other company, just cause you are drafted or promoted does not mean your the best.
GB. Dallas, Cincy, Harbaugh, and the Callahan father/son duo drafted tackles. Are you saying they don't know what they are doing with OL?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@DanielCCSBears aren't you on record saying this was a weak OT class? Can you explain the discrepancy between your top level evaluation skills and NFL front offices?
Yeah I already explained it. Some of them project as offensive guards in the NFL. That was my initial criticism in the post you're thinking of.

So since you are so brilliant I would like for you to tell me which projected offensive guard would you have wanted the Bears to take to be the starting left tackle that protects Caleb Williams' blind side.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Yeah I already explained it. Some of them project as offensive guards in the NFL. That was my initial criticism in the post you're thinking of.

So since you are so brilliant I would like for you to tell me which projected offensive guard would you have wanted the Bears to take to be the starting left tackle that protects Caleb Williams' blind side.
Link me to the post saying the Bears should draft a tackle?

Another deflection from you to cover up yet another shitty take. What's next, call me an alt again?

A record breaking first round for this poor tackle class...... you're too much Biff.🤣

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Link me to the post saying the Bears should draft a tackle?

Another deflection from you to cover up yet another shitty take. What's next, call me an alt again?

A record breaking first round for this poor tackle class...... you're too much Biff.🤣
I'm not deflecting anything. I'm standing by what I said that didn't change. Which projected offensive guard that was a offensive tackle in college do you want to speak highly of as purely an offensive tackle.

I mean you've made 900 posts in 12 years and some of the top posters around here average 900 posts a month so yeah you're probably an alt especially since you called me Biff.... You sneaky little chode you're not fooling anyone.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I'm not deflecting anything. I'm standing by what I said that didn't change. Which projected offensive guard that was a offensive tackle in college do you want to speak highly of as purely an offensive tackle.

I mean you've made 900 posts in 12 years and some of the top posters around here average 900 posts a month so yeah you're probably an alt especially since you called me Biff.... You sneaky little chode you're not fooling anyone.
As predictable as you have ever been Biff. Can't actually defend your shitty takes, so you name call and deflect again. You are so unoriginal that you even did exactly as I said you would do.

I have 900 posts because I am gainfully employed, take care of my family, and have other hobbies. You should try one of those things.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As predictable as you have ever been Biff. Can't actually defend your shitty takes, so you name call and deflect again. You are so unoriginal that you even did exactly as I said you would do.

I have 900 posts because I am gainfully employed, take care of my family, and have other hobbies. You should try one of those things.
You've tripled your monthly post average this week trying to start shit with me. There's like 15 posters who engage me like you have everyone else ignores me and yet here you are predictably engaging me like one of the circle jerk crew.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You've tripled your monthly post average this week trying to start shit with me. There's like 15 posters who engage me like you have everyone else ignores me and yet here you are predictably engaging me like one of the circle jerk crew.
It’s not like you’re going to get an audience anywhere else

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Gee, I wonder why?!

It sure ain’t cuz you got great takes or insight…that’s for sure!

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Who's alt am I? Like everything else you do, you take the lazy way out to make yourself feel better. You are counting my posts and looking at my post history instead of defending another shitty take. Stalkery behaviour Biff. Coming from someone's account that is an actual, documented alt account. Creeeeeepy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s not like you’re going to get an audience anywhere else
Gee, I wonder why?!

It sure ain’t cuz you got great takes or insight…that’s for sure!

You guys couldn't even go 24 hours with having the best Bears day since Devin Hester returned the kickoff for a touchdown in the Super Bowl without picking a fight.

Go pick a fight with someone else I'm enjoying the visions of Caleb Williams and Rome Odunze being one of the greatest QB and WR tandems in the history of the NFL when it's all said and done.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You guys couldn't even go 24 hours with having the best Bears day since Devin Hester returned the kickoff for a touchdown in the Super Bowl without picking a fight.

Go pick a fight with someone else I'm enjoying the visions of Caleb Williams and Rome Odunze being one of the greatest QB and WR tandems in the history of the NFL when it's all said and done.
Nobody is picking a fight with you. Just commented on your post with some INSIGHT as to why the vast majority here just ignores you

Instead of saying, “you know, maybe there’s some self reflection I should be doing,” you double down on your cuntiness!

Bravo!