Aaaaah...The Good Old days!

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
search the article topic on both search engines and screenshot where the one of your choice produces "Daily Stormer" in the results.

Just prove it so you can actually be right and I'll admit you're right.
1...I dont even remember what the article I was looking for was
2..It was years ago, so the article may not even be available

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im done arguing with you
Is that an admittance that you frequent neo-nazi websites? We all know that is the only way you would ever read an "article" from them. Just admit it and move on. No need to keep up this farce.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that an admittance that you frequent neo-nazi websites? We all know that is the only way you would ever read an "article" from them. Just admit it and move on. No need to keep up this farce.
The post speaks for itself

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they might actually if you are a nazi and frequent those sites and they are a part of your internet/search history

I don't think that they do but you may be right, which just proves something that someone doesn't want to admit, if true. But I'm pretty certain their algos do not produce militant far right neo nazi websites when searching for keywords and not the site specifically, because they do not want to be "promoting" those sites with their rank based search engine functionality.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another gem from the history of BB posting: "she is a bitch and a dyke, I wouldn't be surprised if she licked other female dogs [sic] pussies."

You're a real decent guy there BB; normal people definitely post Nazi sites and the above quote.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Another gem from the history of BB posting: "she is a bitch and a dyke, I wouldn't be surprised if she licked other female dogs [sic] pussies."

You're a real decent guy there BB; normal people definitely post Nazi sites and the above quote.
That quote wasn't from him tho. It was the first thing that showed up on yahoo when he googled "vintage bearsbud"

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

In fairness to Al, that quote comes from The Hawk.

Coincidentally, also named Al.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hilarity being loss in this is even if @BearsBud is being genuine about his search history, he was still trying to make a point that was backed a Nazi propaganda distributor and he's ok with that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The hilarity being loss in this is even if @BearsBud is being genuine about his search history, he was still trying to make a point that was backed a Nazi propaganda distributor and he's ok with that.
seriously

that on top of, "you guys are wrong, this is how it works"

But if it works like that, .....

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Dont be made at me. I'm from a Jewish family.
And I'm from Germany and still now that there are many stupids. Can you imagine that with the current fight in middle east, some guys kicking Jewish in their houses / flats... And I'm talking from 'in Germany'

Sorry, I just can't support the dark history