Aaron Leming?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just started following this guy on twitter this week. He has been first to break Bears news and other NFL news the last couple days.

He writes for the BearReport which I was a member of last year but never saw his articles, so he must be new. Anyone know anything about this guy? He's come out of nowhere and has been the best and most reliable source of Bears info over the past couple weeks.

Plus he apparently lives in SoCal which seems strange since he writes for the Bears

Anyway.. he's my new best friend

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's EverybodyHatesCutler on here. (EHC)

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just started following this guy on twitter this week. He has been first to break Bears news and other NFL news the last couple days.

He writes for the BearReport which I was a member of last year but never saw his articles, so he must be new. Anyone know anything about this guy? He's come out of nowhere and has been the best and most reliable source of Bears info over the past couple weeks.

Plus he apparently lives in SoCal which seems strange since he writes for the Bears

Anyway.. he's my new best friend

He hasn't been perfect but he has had good info....

Catch22

Liked Posts:
He was also the vocalist of a band I listened to when I was a kid. Small world haha

tarlyn

Liked Posts:
Been right on the money since calling the Pace hiring when everyone else said Ballard. Good at telling you the difference between what is a fact and what is heresay and what is only his opinion based on rumors he is hearing. Starting to hit the radio circuits this week as well so making a name for himself quickly.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He's a real nice guy. I hope nothing but the best for him. Very personable and thankful for how he networked. He appreciates bears fans support.

Honestly, I look at this Twitter feed before any brad Biggs n national guys.

Lemming knows his shit. Good dude

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Been right on the money since calling the Pace hiring when everyone else said Ballard. Good at telling you the difference between what is a fact and what is heresay and what is only his opinion based on rumors he is hearing. Starting to hit the radio circuits this week as well so making a name for himself quickly.

He is about to make Revis $$$$$$

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Yep! I contacted a espn writer I know if he heard anything. Told me he heard nothing and people are saying a lot of flack bout candidates.

Sure enough, aaron got it. I was pretty happy for the guy. He still gets trolled by losers and takes it in stride. Don't know why he humors the losers, but nonetheless; respect.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He has nailed a ton of news this offseason.

I don't know who he knows, or how he knows, but he has been right a lot.

Good for him, hope he can make a career out of it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's a real nice guy. I hope nothing but the best for him. Very personable and thankful for how he networked. He appreciates bears fans support.

Honestly, I look at this Twitter feed before any brad Biggs n national guys.

Lemming knows his shit. Good dude

For sure. Briggs is fucking useless. EHC is on it.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I heard he has a time machine...travels back and forth so he can fulfill his dream of becoming the king of CCS Message Board!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he's been good today, on top of things. pretty cool.

n8boz

Liked Posts:
What's his twitter handle?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
For sure. Briggs is fucking useless. EHC is on it.

Lance+Briggs+Oakland+Raiders+v+Chicago+Bears+356ZwX4MTJSl.jpg