Aaron Leming?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't particularly care who broke it first...the "who can type fastest on Twatter" competition doesn't concern me in the least.

This. I'm less concerned about news that is going to be confirmed in a couple of days anyway. More interested in reporters who can build up enough credibility in the locker room and use that access to tell all of the stories involved with the team.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
This. I'm less concerned about news that is going to be confirmed in a couple of days anyway. More interested in reporters who can build up enough credibility in the locker room and use that access to tell all of the stories involved with the team.

Agreed, and to EHC's credit, he typically admits when he's not 100% on something. From what I've seen anyway.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
your not like me im pretty awesome and fun

you seem more angry and spitefull

I like confirmed news not conjecture, nothing angry or spiteful about that

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yep, the guy is usually right, seems to have little ego, and has always been a good dude whenever we've "talked" on here. Very happy for his success.
Na, no ego at all. I think he's consistent, hungry for the truth and only brings legit information about the Bears. I respect that and find him very personable.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Na, no ego at all. I think he's consistent, hungry for the truth and only brings legit information about the Bears. I respect that and find him very personable.

I'm sure he is a great guy, love all the great info, but "hungry for the truth"? Slow down bro.

350px-CABF09.jpg

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming retweeted
Ty Youngfelt @TyYoungfelt · 11h 11 hours ago

Rolle/Parker starting S would allow Mundy to play more ST (a role he excels) &put Vereen in 'jack-of-all-trades' slot CB/S spot Fangio loves

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Signed with the Chiefs.

5 yrs/30 million.

Lol! 1 year starter. Woa

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about a CCS shout out?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heck of a lot of Leming lemmings on this board ...

I got excited when I saw my previous post had been thanked. Then my heart sank when I saw it was thanked by Jack Lame, because Lame's lame ...

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Aaron is pure class.

He's up front when something is something he's reporting and when its something just his opinion.

If I am being honest, him and I disagree on things that make me question some of his football sensibilities, but he is extremely plugged in, humble, and straightforward in a way NONE of the big shots are, that it makes it incredibly hard not to root for him.

On top of it, he's not above re-tweeting his critics and does so often - I can't even begin to state how endearing this is as a fan, because it shows a guy comfortable enough in his own skin to do so, as opposed to the many big shots who are so hypersensitive and have such fragile egos that they will twitter-block you the second you say "boo" (here's looking at you Zach Zaidman and Michael C Wright).

All in all, he broke the Pace hire as EHC, and I broke his next bit of news (Fox) by proxy since he caught such shit for the Pace thing before it happened (yes, he was my "source" for that thread I made). Since, he has rapidly established such credibility he's making his own name for himself, and honestly it couldn't happen to a better guy.

As long as he keeps himself like he is now, I'm going to be cheering for the dude for as long as he is in the Bears scene.