redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I just want to shit kick the Packers. That would make the Bears season amazing. It’s been fun even in a tank year but that would be icing on the cake. Fields and this offense has done a 180 since that Lambeau game.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want to listen to like 12 straight hours of Packers fans calling into radio shows and crying. I'd just be jerking my dick so raw that I'd end up in the ER.

And it would be totally worth it. ?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I want to listen to like 12 straight hours of Packers fans calling into radio shows and crying. I'd just be jerking my dick so raw that I'd end up in the ER.

Lube it up bro

mecha

Liked Posts:

they're a weird collective. I'm glad I no longer live near there or have to coexist with them anymore.

Kwik Trip is the shit tho

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even when you win, you lose....and then you actually lose

Green Bay offered two draft picks -- its second-round pick and another late-round pick -- to Pittsburgh for Claypool, according to sources.

The Steelers believed, however, that the Packers are capable of turning around their season even without Claypool, according to sources, and a playoff push by Green Bay would decrease the value of the picks Pittsburgh would have received in the trade. So the Steelers ultimately opted for the Bears' offer of a second-round pick, even though Green Bay offered more picks than Chicago.

LINK

:jonesy:

cc: Pittsburgh Steelers

mecha

Liked Posts:
Even when you win, you lose....and then you actually lose

Green Bay offered two draft picks -- its second-round pick and another late-round pick -- to Pittsburgh for Claypool, according to sources.

The Steelers believed, however, that the Packers are capable of turning around their season even without Claypool, according to sources, and a playoff push by Green Bay would decrease the value of the picks Pittsburgh would have received in the trade. So the Steelers ultimately opted for the Bears' offer of a second-round pick, even though Green Bay offered more picks than Chicago.

LINK

:jonesy:

cc: Pittsburgh Steelers
UPPZ!!!1

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
oh that would be the icing on the cake if Love starts and fails harder. history seems to indicate this won't be a thing, but we'll see.
The only time I recall two hall of fame QBs on the same team was the 49ers with Montana and Young.

This is a list of QBs after Steve Young retired:

Jeff Garcia, Jim Druckenmiller, Giovanni Carmazzi, Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, Cody Pickett, Chris Weinke, J.T. O’Sullivan, Shaun Hill, Trent Dilfer, Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Colin Kaeprnick.

So I guess Love will be like the 49ers Giovanni Carmazzi who was drafted to replace Young.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think people definitely have to rethink Rodgers' legacy.
People said the same thing about Peyton Manning until he noodle armed his way (barely) through another super bowl win with an all world beating defense in Denver. Then he was the second best QB in football again.

You can dislike Aaron all you want, the fact remains that he's been one of the better ones to do it ever. Bears fans should count their blessings that he didn't go dynasty level with super bowl wins because they'd never hear the end of it from those cheese eaters.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
People said the same thing about Peyton Manning until he noodle armed his way (barely) through another super bowl win with an all world beating defense in Denver. Then he was the second best QB in football again.

You can dislike Aaron all you want, the fact remains that he's been one of the better ones to do it ever. Bears fans should count their blessings that he didn't go dynasty level with super bowl wins because they'd never hear the end of it from those cheese eaters.

Peyton won 3 AFC championships against the goat HC and goat QB. Rodgers won his only NFC championship by beating Caleb Hanie by a TD with the #2 scoring defense.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Peyton won 3 AFC championships against the goat HC and goat QB. Rodgers won his only NFC championship by beating Caleb Hanie by a TD with the #2 scoring defense.
Doesn't change the fact that he will be a first ballot hofer and widely considered one of the best to do it.

You'd think lake Michigan is salt water on the south end with how crusty bears fans are about the ass whipping they've taken from him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just want to shit kick the Packers. That would make the Bears season amazing. It’s been fun even in a tank year but that would be icing on the cake. Fields and this offense has done a 180 since that Lambeau game.
Yeah. Beating the Packers would be a great thing as would winning the rematch with the Vikes.