Aaron Rodgers, Packers could be headed for ‘nasty’ divorce: Charles Woodson

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could be?!?!?

I got to admit if I was Aaron Rodgers, I would have ripped off that Packer jersey and burned it all @Gunzaan style right on the 50 yard line as the field goal unit came out.

The fact this is not mushroom cloud level drama yet shows pretty marvelous restraint on Rodgers' end...especially after the "Jeopardy Incident".

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The funny thing to me is that Rodgers has had an inept defense his whole time in Greenbay until the last 2 seasons. They finally are a well rounded team, but refuse to give Rodgers one or two more pieces on offense to really put them over the edge.

Its really inexplicable to me. But as a Bears fan I just sit back and laugh at it all. Another draft like last year and all he'll may break loose

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, whatever #Daltonorbustbitch

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funny thing to me is that Rodgers has had an inept defense his whole time in Greenbay until the last 2 seasons. They finally are a well rounded team, but refuse to give Rodgers one or two more pieces on offense to really put them over the edge.

Its really inexplicable to me. But as a Bears fan I just sit back and laugh at it all. Another draft like last year and all he'll may break loose
Yeah, their TE quality has been abysmal after Finley spinal issues, like a decade ago.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the never ending drama between rodgers, the packers, and other players is fucking weird

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Could see Rogers forcing his way to New Orleans in 22. There is a limited number of teams that are willing to pay a QB that much money and don't have lots of cap money in 22 and beyond at QB and not in the NFC North.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
not surprised. He’s the king in the north, and they treat him like he’s just another aristocrat. Packers could be very irrelevant, very soon.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
A bunch more bullshit, just like the talk about the Bears getting Russell Wilson. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility because the Packers pushed Favre out the door for Rodgers but players more and more make noise to get what they want without actually meaning it.... like Russell Wilson.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Packers are hoping lightning strikes twice and another low 1st rounder is his replacement? While taking the Bear's stance of not getting other offensive weapons for their QB? Nice.
They haven't been doing so well with the low round replacement threats for Rodgers so far. Packers without a QB has been a long time coming.

I don't recall how the Favre drama went. Were they starting to play Rodgers or was him being there enough to push Favre out?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Packers are hoping lightning strikes twice and another low 1st rounder is his replacement? While taking the Bear's stance of not getting other offensive weapons for their QB? Nice.
They haven't been doing so well with the low round replacement threats for Rodgers so far. Packers without a QB has been a long time coming.

I don't recall how the Favre drama went. Were they starting to play Rodgers or was him being there enough to push Favre out?

Rodgers sat for 3 years, saw some spot duty in 2007 when Favre got hurt in a game against the Cowboys if I recall. (running out of disk space in my brain) Favre kept toying with retirement going back to about 2005 I think, Packers just kind of called his bluff and said ayo we drafted this other guy to replace you, his rookie deal will be up by time we play him. so they just declared Rodgers the starter and Favre ragequit. if I'm not mistaken he did retire but the Jets coaxed him out into a pretty middling performance. then he put it down in 2009 with a revenge fuck move of going from an AFC team back into the division.

also all things considered the Packers did just make another NFC championship game. but Rodgers did have a historic level season. he could theoretically play into his 40s, I think he takes that State Farm money though and hangs it up soon.

Reactions: Myk

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
there is only gonna be drama if jordan love is actually any good...from what was reported, he looks terrible and unless he dramatically improved from last season the packers need to keep rodgers happy.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Rodgers sat for 3 years, saw some spot duty in 2007 when Favre got hurt in a game against the Cowboys if I recall. (running out of disk space in my brain) Favre kept toying with retirement going back to about 2005 I think, Packers just kind of called his bluff and said ayo we drafted this other guy to replace you, his rookie deal will be up by time we play him. so they just declared Rodgers the starter and Favre ragequit. if I'm not mistaken he did retire but the Jets coaxed him out into a pretty middling performance. then he put it down in 2009 with a revenge fuck move of going from an AFC team back into the division.

also all things considered the Packers did just make another NFC championship game. but Rodgers did have a historic level season. he could theoretically play into his 40s, I think he takes that State Farm money though and hangs it up soon.

Thanks. I was thinking Favre was traded by them. I forgot he started the work on getting the record for retirements.

If the Bears ever get a QB I wonder how they'll handle the diva status. They don't seem to handle it with WRs well.