Aaron Rodgers, Packers could be headed for ‘nasty’ divorce: Charles Woodson

mecha

Liked Posts:
Thanks. I was thinking Favre was traded by them. I forgot he started the work on getting the record for retirements.

If the Bears ever get a QB I wonder how they'll handle the diva status. They don't seem to handle it with WRs well.

yeah no, I think he just retired at the prospect of them starting Rodgers rofl

so the Packers got nothing in return from him after the 2007 season.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

The Green Bay Packers dealt quarterback Brett Favre to the New York Jets in exchange for conditional draft picks. The deal ended Favre's record-setting 16 seasons in Green Bay during which time he won a Super Bowl, three MVP awards and set numerous passing records.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

The Green Bay Packers dealt quarterback Brett Favre to the New York Jets in exchange for conditional draft picks. The deal ended Favre's record-setting 16 seasons in Green Bay during which time he won a Super Bowl, three MVP awards and set numerous passing records.

Yep, looked it up on Wiki. He had a post and off season full of retirement talk. Was traded by Packers.

mecha

Liked Posts:

oh no shit, I thought he retired. thank you for clarification.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i saw a video of Love in practice rolling out and missing WR by about 4 feet...i used to hate Rodman when he was on the Pistons and thought he was a d-bag but things change when he's MY d-bag i actually grew to like him. Not sure if that would happen w/ Rodgers because he's said some vicious dick stuff about the Bears but winning seems to cure that shit

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not surprised. He’s the king in the north, and they treat him like he’s just another aristocrat. Packers could be very irrelevant, very soon.

idk every time he cries about his contract, they make him the highest paid qb in football

if he really wanted weapons, he wouldn't demand so much like brees and brady

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
idk every time he cries about his contract, they make him the highest paid qb in football

if he really wanted weapons, he wouldn't demand so much like brees and brady
I agree. He has already made 242 million.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
oh no shit, I thought he retired. thank you for clarification.

I think he did. But went back 5 months later and was traded. Then retired a couple more times each year after. ?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. I was thinking Favre was traded by them. I forgot he started the work on getting the record for retirements.

If the Bears ever get a QB I wonder how they'll handle the diva status. They don't seem to handle it with WRs well.

See Cutler. Jay

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So we're going to sit here and pretend that this isn't the first time hearing from this pleb since his epic meltdown (#improudofmyboys) in the NFC championship game thread eh?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If there is real beef here patriots should go all out to get him. Would be a sick Super Bowl bucs vs patriots. Lots of good story lines there

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
See Cutler. Jay

I don't think so. But that you do makes me sure the fans will instantly turn.
I mean the thing the Bears did to make him work are almost the same but other than the paycheck I don't think he reached diva. He was cut for nobody.