Aaron Rodgers praises Roquan

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If it goes like all GB/Bear's games go, Rodgers will get treated with kid gloves and Fields will take cheap shots the entire game. NFL games get officiated according to what the league office wants to see happen. The one hope that I see if the penchant to avoid penalties by the new Bear's coaching staff. its going to be very interesting but I think that I am going to be once again very pissed off by the officiating in the upcoming game.

Like when Mack had his best day in a Bears jersey, Rodgers could hardly stand up and the Bears still lost. No Bears player make him shake in his boots, it’s generally an easy win!

To both, the sad truth.

But Mack's first game against them was fun, at least for the first half.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I do not see what the problem is here. Roquan Smith is a tremendous defensive player and AR is pointing that out.
He also seems to be in favor of a fellow union member getting big money.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brady is second only to Belichick with Super Bowl wins. he's nowhere near as physically impressive as the other 3. at the end of the day he's still the GOAT, and his stats dwarf Rodgers even in contemporary times when he's about 7 years past his shelf life. Rodgers bores the shit out of me when I watch him play. at least when Favre kicked the Bears asses it was amusing to watch. Rodgers just looks like his helmet makes his head want to fall over. he's also a shit human being in every other way that Favre isn't a shit human being.

Peyton Manning was my favorite quarterback out of the lot to watch.

that being said, I agree, fuck Rodgers and his opinion. and his 1 Super Bowl win. in his illustrious 18 season career.
Lol Favre is a pos