Aaron Rodgers

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While I think it is too early yet to proclaim ourselves the second coming of the NFC North. Having a little optimism is never a bad thing especially with the play we are seeing from this team. The Lions aren't a bad team, neither are the Vikings, we beat both. And we beat the Lions with the least preparation time in the history of the NFL with a backup QB who had no practice snaps with the offense prior to the game. THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING. Just saying.
I'm unsure what this has to do with the post you quoted. I wish we played the Lions again but we don't.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I understand the why behind these numbers for the Bears, but it still makes my stomach churn a little to think that's how this season ends up. Yeah, we get in, but I expect more.
My scenario would have us going to Dallas in the wild card round. I think they could win that. Winning the division or not, it's traveling to New Orleans or LA either way for the divisional round.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
My scenario would have us going to Dallas in the wild card round. I think they could win that. Winning the division or not, it's traveling to New Orleans or LA either way for the divisional round.
I don't think our D would have any problem handling Dallas and the O doing enough to win it.

The real test will be when we play the Rams. See if we can hang. Two negatives there though, as we aren't on their home field, and it gives them a chance to see our D and plan for it later on in a second match up.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's hard to troll when the Bears are having a season like they are. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

I find it rather humorously ironic that this post was righteously thanked by someone who used to be called Midway Jay.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He's heroically carried a sparsely talented team for a decade. Cutler would have been 2-14 with that team. Trubisky 0-16.

Why must you continue to say dumb shit?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Packers probably needed that game last night. I still think they'll win in Chicago but it won't be enough, and they'll probably drop another one they shouldn't just because they're so banged up and Rodgers can't do everything. Right now I see the division ending up as

Vikings 10-5-1 (3 seed)
Bears 10-6 (5 seed)
Packers 8-7-1 or 7-8-1
Lions 5-11

On this occasion, I must disagree with ya. I see 2 auto wins left on the Bears schedule and can safely assume they get 1 or 2 more besides them so 11 wins, at this point, very likely.

I’m certain the Packers didn’t need that game last night. They are a team in flux. Rodgers, himself, doesn’t seem as driven despite any drivel he spews to the media. His play these last 2 weeks has all but buried them and watching him play, it seemed like he had gone rogue and was actually trying to lose. He’s lost that competitive fire that the opposing QB clearly showed.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
As I've said before, Rogers is the Goat at being called the Goat while not actually Goating.

People like to make excuses for his lack of this or that, doesn't seem to mean a lick of shit to guys like Russell Wilson.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I always want the Bears to beat the Packers... but I want to even more so now

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As I've said before, Rogers is the Goat at being called the Goat while not actually Goating.

People like to make excuses for his lack of this or that, doesn't seem to mean a lick of shit to guys like Russell Wilson.
Russell Wilson won the Superbowl on the back of the best defense in the NFL. Are you really implying that Wilson has been a better career why than Rodgers?

Rodgers is the best QB I've seen in my lifetime.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why must you continue to say dumb shit?
Nothing dumb about it. You really think Cutler or Trubisky would win with the bag of shit Rodgers carries on his back?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
https://publish.twitter.com/?query=...resti/status/1066912577010221058&widget=Tweet

Will Presti

@WillPresti
Aaron Rodgers is now 0-37 when trailing by more than one point in the 4th quarter to a team with a winning record. That’s a real stat. #GBvsMIN #SNF #Packers #Vikings

10:32 PM - Nov 25, 2018

So when he beat the Bears at the start of the season, it doesn't count because the Bears were 0-0. Even though we know they are currently an 8-3 team?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So when he beat the Bears at the start of the season, it doesn't count because the Bears were 0-0. Even though we know they are currently an 8-3 team?

correct. It's a weird stat that says he hasn't beaten a team above .500 at the time of the game. Kinda like you can say the Bears haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year except for the Vikes. Seahawks don't count because they were trash at the time the Bears beat them

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I always want the Bears to beat the Packers... but I want to even more so now

Always want it, but it just does not carry the same weight as beating them when they are strong.

I think Aaron needs to hobble around on that knee so his team plays better around him.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think the Packers probably needed that game last night. I still think they'll win in Chicago but it won't be enough, and they'll probably drop another one they shouldn't just because they're so banged up and Rodgers can't do everything. Right now I see the division ending up as

Vikings 10-5-1 (3 seed)
Bears 10-6 (5 seed)
Packers 8-7-1 or 7-8-1
Lions 5-11

My question is how do you see the Vikings getting to that record?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson won the Superbowl on the back of the best defense in the NFL. Are you really implying that Wilson has been a better career why than Rodgers?

Rodgers is the best QB I've seen in my lifetime.

Statistically has Wilson had a better career than Rogers? Not so much but when it's time to put the Goat head on and make it happen I'd take Wilson.

Rogers is as physically gifted of a thrower that has ever lived, I agree with that. That doesn't make him the best.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rogers is as physically gifted of a thrower that has ever lived, I agree with that. That doesn't make him the best.

Rodgers is the Lebron of QBs. Physically gifted, but not the GOAT. He's not even top 5 in my list of top 5. Having said that, would I love him on the Bears, oh hell yea. But he's not the GOAT. People will make excuses for his supporting cast but I've seen Peyton Manning carry a sorry ass Colts team to the playoffs each year. As soon as he left, that team had the #1 pick in the following draft. When Rodgers got hurt, Brett Hundley and the Packers still finished 7-9

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nothing dumb about it. You really think Cutler or Trubisky would win with the bag of shit Rodgers carries on his back?

No, it's very dumb. Mitch was throwing to the likes of Josh Belamy, Kendall Wright, and Dontrelle Inman just last year.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is the Lebron of QBs. Physically gifted, but not the GOAT. He's not even top 5 in my list of top 5. Having said that, would I love him on the Bears, oh hell yea. But he's not the GOAT. People will make excuses for his supporting cast but I've seen Peyton Manning carry a sorry ass Colts team to the playoffs each year. As soon as he left, that team had the #1 pick in the following draft. When Rodgers got hurt, Brett Hundley and the Packers still finished 7-9

Rodgers is the Dirk Nowitzki of QBs. Brady is the David Robinson.
There's no Lebron :)

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Hey off topic but can you believe Larry Fedora got fired or that your UNC football team has went into the shitter since Mitch left?

I know you credited Fedora for much of Mitch's success at UNC as an innovative offensive mind lol.