Aaron Rodgers

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers won't win the division now. It's between the Bears and Vikings. Bears better win that Packers game because if they have to travel to Minnesota with a half game lead, I see a 2013 finale all over again.
Don't think the Vikes will win in Gillette but almost certain Bears will win in Jersey so 2.5 game lead right there. I see the Niners as another auto win so that's 10 wins right there. Between the Rams, Pack, and Vikes I gotta believe the Bears can take at least 1, if not 2 so I see 11 wins as probable.

With Vikes, they can win as many as 3 more games I think. So at best they can end with 9 wins and even if they win all games but the Pats, still leaves them shy of the Bears w/11 wins.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFC seeds

Saints
Rams
Bears
Cowboys
Seahawks
Vikings

You might can flip flop the first 2 and last 2 but those are the top 2 seeds with byes and the 2 WC teams.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
would you rather see the Seahawks or the Vikings in the playoffs?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears beat the Giants (regardless of who plays QB) and easily beat the Niners. I think they lose to the Rams and Vikings (Vikings and bears fairly evenly matched - a split with the home teams winning seems reasonable).

That's 10-5. I think perhaps the difference between your prediction and mine is the Packers game. Rodgers clearly loves beating the Bears and seems to find a way to do so. I'm not convinced he isn't going to do it again. Somehow this HOFer just seems able to dig deep and make it happen against the Bears.

That is the difference in our prediction for the Bears.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
would you rather see the Seahawks or the Vikings in the playoffs?
Assuming we win the division, now that Vikings play in a controlled environment, the Vikings. Seahawks have a ton more experience in the playoffs and in the elements.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I read that. Fuck Rodgers. I am enjoying the heck watching the Pack try to make excuses for sucking. Win out? Yeah right. I think the Bears are going to commit manslaughter against the Pack in this 2nd game after the way we lost the 1st game and the last decade. The Bears might literally kill someone in this game. We gonna see 10 years of frustration wrapped up in this one game.

I really hope they are still in it by the time they come to Chicago. Then some if not all of this might happen. It may be in fact, Rodgers last game.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If I remember right, Nagy took his foot off the gas and Fangio went to a prevent defense. Both too early. I do not think that is going to happen in Chicago. One thing I have noticed about Rogers legs is that he is moving better going forward, but he is severely limited moving side to side. I hope the Bears see that and go after that weakness.

Oh really?

The best predictor of the future is the past. All season, the Bears offense has been allergic to putting up points in the second half of games. All season, the Bears defense has allowed a shit-ton of points in the fourth quarter.

I'm overall very happy with this team, Nagy, Fangio and Trubisky. But I won't pretend there aren't some serious flaws to fix.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh really?

The best predictor of the future is the past. All season, the Bears offense has been allergic to putting up points in the second half of games. All season, the Bears defense has allowed a shit-ton of points in the fourth quarter.

I'm overall very happy with this team, Nagy, Fangio and Trubisky. But I won't pretend there aren't some serious flaws to fix.
I agree with this. The most concerning thing about the Vikings game to me wasn't the picks, it was the offense disappearing for the second half. They've done that quite a bit. They can look dynamic for a half then come out and do absolutely nothing. It's almost palpable too - after the first couple of stalled drives in the third quarter, it never even felt to me like they were going to do anything. They can't play half games if they're going to compete with the Saints and Rams.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There has also been some games where Trubisky actually performed better in the second half.

I will say this; I think the Bears do lay off in games where they have a decent lead. I think they make it more interesting than it needs to be.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Packers won't win the division now. It's between the Bears and Vikings. Bears better win that Packers game because if they have to travel to Minnesota with a half game lead, I see a 2013 finale all over again.

You have no faith in us do you? Minnesota also has the hardest remaining schedule in the north. They’re going to lose at New England and very well could lose in Seattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

You have no faith in us do you? Minnesota also has the hardest remaining schedule in the north. They’re going to lose at New England and very well could lose in Seattle.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I'm going to predict that the starters don't even need to play week 17.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:

They won't lose both games.Theyll win at least one

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They won't lose both games.Theyll win at least one

Maybe. But Seattle is playing their best football in a while right now and the game is in Seattle which is the hardest place to play in the NFL. That’s far from an easy win.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Maybe. But Seattle is playing their best football in a while right now and the game is in Seattle which is the hardest place to play in the NFL. That’s far from an easy win.

It was the hardest place to play ,2 years ago..that's just a stupid myth anyway. It's no harder than any other stadium. All fields are the same size and everyone's been using a silent count for 20 years.
Seahawks are playing the best they can for being the weakest they've ever been. They have no defense anymore and 5 losses.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
it was the hardest place to play ,2 years ago..that's just a stupid myth anyway. It's no harder than any other stadium. All fields are the same size and everyone's been using a silent count for 20 years.
Seahawks are playing the best they can for being the weakest they've ever been. They have no defense anymore and 5 losses.

kek

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It was the hardest place to play ,2 years ago..that's just a stupid myth anyway. It's no harder than any other stadium. All fields are the same size and everyone's been using a silent count for 20 years.

Clearly you aren’t a big believer and crowd noise being able to affect a game. It will be loud against minny. Especially because they are probably their biggest WC competition since they beat Carolina