Actual names you want on the Bears

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty unlikely but Mims and Claypool are too guys I like who together would immediately add much needed speed to our offense
Kiper's mock has Mims going to Green Bay at the end of the first. :-(

He has the Bears taking Kmet and Hamler with the first two picks in the second.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Imagine a guy having a rough game going against a 1st overall QB and a top 5 overall WR.

It wasnt just a bad game. Both Ohio St.
and LSU deliberately game planned and targeted him. They didnt choose to throw at any of the other dbs like they did Terrell. It was more like finding a weak spot and exploiting it as much as possible.

It's like Clemson would work real hard to go down the field and score a TD and the other team would respond by throwing for huge chunks against Terrell.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love to see one of either Ruiz or Jones with that first pick in the second, but not sure either is there.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
B.Aiyuk, J.Reagor, M.Pittman, V.Jefferson,
J.Taylor, JK Dobbins, C.Akers
R.Hunt, Josh Jones, I.Wilson....there's many OL i can name i want the Bears to draft from round 2 to 7
C.Kmet, B.Hopkins, D.Keene

T.Diggs, J.Johnson, J.Gladney
J.Chinn, A.Winfield, T.Burgess, J.Fuller, G.Stone
C.Weaver, J.Uche, J.Greenard, K.Willekes, A.Jennings.

Now that's a list.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
B.Aiyuk, J.Reagor, M.Pittman, V.Jefferson,
J.Taylor, JK Dobbins, C.Akers
R.Hunt, Josh Jones, I.Wilson....there's many OL i can name i want the Bears to draft from round 2 to 7
C.Kmet, B.Hopkins, D.Keene

T.Diggs, J.Johnson, J.Gladney
J.Chinn, A.Winfield, T.Burgess, J.Fuller, G.Stone
C.Weaver, J.Uche, J.Greenard, K.Willekes, A.Jennings.

Now that's a list.
I wouldn't draft Jefferson in the 2nd round or 3rd really... those running backs are all gone early third round.
I'm not that high on hunt tbh many more guys I think are better guards. I'm not drafting a TE in the 2nd round so Keene will be a 5th round pick or later

Diggs is raw in man and as soft as a feather.
J Johnson is small and soft and doesn't run routes with wrs. gladney is going to be the best of them unless his size really becomes a concern in the NFL.

Safeties are all good might add Dugger if he falls.

A jennings and Carter Coughlin are my 5th round or later picks at OLB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
43 - Reagor, Mims, JJones, IWilson, AJackson, Epenesa, Ruiz, Shenault

56-64 - Peart, Pittman, Claypool, Niang, Chin, Duggar, Taylor, Swift, Dobbins,

80-100 - Charles, Bartch, Weaver, Gibson, Hunt

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I like the idea of getting an actual, competent center in Ruiz. Whitehair and Daniels can play guard. Put Ruiz at center and we'll be strong up the middle.

Beyond him for some reason I've taken a liking to Donovan Peoples-Jones. I think he'd make a good run after he catch option that we don't have right now. He was misused at Michigan, IMO. I don't think we've seen what's he capable of yet. Just flashes.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Kiper's mock has Mims going to Green Bay at the end of the first. :-(

He has the Bears taking Kmet and Hamler with the first two picks in the second.

I think this makes sense from Nagys viewpoint. Burton and Gabriel were like the first FA signings after Nagy was hired. 33 year old Graham was signed to replace Burton and Gabriel is gone. Wouldn't shock me at all.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ruiz
Jones
Mimms
Reagnor
Hamler
Kmet
Hopkins

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
These are the tiers I have and approximately if I picked in these areas my players I would choose from for each tier pick
I don’t see us trading both 2nds but if we trade either, neither, or both here are my options.

2nd Rd 43 I take this pick unless someone offers Late 2, 3/4, maybe 6

Akers RB I know that won’t happen though
Taylor RB RB is a Chicago thing
Ruiz OG BeefBlock
Becton OT BeefBlock
Mims WR Doubt he’s here
Cleveland OT BeefBlock
Josh Jones OT BeefBlock
Fulton CB Need

2nd Rd 50 I want to trade down here looking for at worst 3, 4/5 more like late 2, 4, and 5/6
(50)
Chinn S Could be Special, could bust
Kmet TE Safe Pick
Claypool WR Beast
Pittman WR Beast
These boys could be TO’s

With the trade down

Peart OT BeefBlock
Evans RB Possible Cohen Replacement
Gibson WR Speed
Watkins WR Speed
Albert O. TE Speed Let him learn from his comp Jimmy Graham
Robinson CB Speed and Size
Davis S Speed and IQ

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
GB drafted Jace Sternberger in i think the end of the 2nd or early 3rd last year but didn't see much from him last year.

Dude was on IR until 10/16 then was targeted 1 time the remainder of the year (played 6 games)?

They cut Jimmy Graham and missed out in FA. They have 36 year old Mercedes Lewis as their TE1 right now.

I don't know how you can write off their need for a TE nor assume that a guy targeted 1 time in 6 games is their guy because he's a 3rd round pick. He lost out on snaps to no-named Danny Vitale and Robert Tonyan listed as 'TE.' Said no namers produced more than he did and Vitale just signed with New England.

Bears dropped a 2nd on Shaheen. He's not the guy, and Pace has had to resort to the carousel of bums last year and overpaying for Jimmy Graham this year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dude was on IR until 10/16 then was targeted 1 time the remainder of the year (played 6 games)?

They cut Jimmy Graham and missed out in FA. They have 36 year old Mercedes Lewis as their TE1 right now.

I don't know how you can write off their need for a TE nor assume that a guy targeted 1 time in 6 games is their guy because he's a 3rd round pick. He lost out on snaps to no-named Danny Vitale and Robert Tonyan listed as 'TE.' Said no namers produced more than he did and Vitale just signed with New England.

Bears dropped a 2nd on Shaheen. He's not the guy, and Pace has had to resort to the carousel of bums last year and overpaying for Jimmy Graham this year.

Whoa now, all i did was simply say that they drafted a TE kinda early in last years draft, never said he was the next great TE and that they didn't need to draft one. I'm guessing that will come down to what they thought of him, but doesn't seem like very much with the action he got when healthy unless they were just being cautious with him and decided to use their veteran (Jimmy Graham) to make their playoff run.