flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I play hard, party and enjoy life. Life is short so suck every second out of it. Lots of Sex, n lots of drugs, and living my life my way. I've partied with name bands and they know how to enjoy life so my word of advice is to live it up, your not getting do overs do something wild and daring for a change and smile more

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
You need class and lots of money,k you need both
How much class do you need to be part of an orgy? Class doesn't make up for the herpes on your lip. This seems like a weird place to come and flex about being a stripper, when realistically you are a 400 lb dude with cheetoh fingers and a 2 liter of mountain dew next to you

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How much class do you need to be part of an orgy? Class doesn't make up for the herpes on your lip. This seems like a weird place to come and flex about being a stripper, when realistically you are a 400 lb dude with cheetoh fingers and a 2 liter of mountain dew next to you
I’m not in the aging stripper business, but I’d assume St. Patty’s Day ☘️ on a Friday night might be a busy time for one.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I wouldn't invite anyone from here, they lack respect and trust me, they couldn't handle an orgy with lots of guys looking on, they shrink in the line of duty

Too rich for you

@run and shoot is this your lady boy alt? Poles fucks up one free agency and all of a sudden it's dick pick central? Yall need Christian Mingle.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is CCS running off another (the only?) female again? Or is this a Mary Christine situation? I s'pose I could go back and read 100 posts...