Adam Gajan is looking good! A future goal tender in the NHL.

Liked Posts:
This rookie is developing nicely . He is 9-3-1 with a 91.7 save percentage and only allowing 2.84 goals per game.

While Bedard obviously is getting all the ink, lets not forget our second round pick is 2023. I think we got something. What a draft!

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
This rookie is developing nicely . He is 9-3-1 with a 91.7 save percentage and only allowing 2.84 goals per game. All good numbers.

While Bedard obviously is getting all the ink, lets not forget our second round pick is 2023. I think we got something. What a draft!

No comments on our 2nd round draft pick? I think the Blackhawks have something in Gajan. He might be called up the the NHL in 2024! Now we need another goal scorer and top defensive player to develop in the next draft.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:

Above is a link on how all the 2023 draft picks are doing.

And our 3rd round pick.

Nick Lardis, forward, 2023 3rd round: The Blackhawks drafted Lardis because he can score goals. He hasn’t let them down this season. He already has nine goals in 12 games for the OHL’s Brantford Bulldogs. He has scored in eight of those 12 games and has 61 shots on goal.

What a draft.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
You might want to go see a doctor about that hard-on lasting more than 4 hours. Almost all these guys are years away from sniffing NHL time. I'm glad you're excited but they have a long road of proving themselves first.

Liked Posts:
You might want to go see a doctor about that hard-on lasting more than 4 hours. Almost all these guys are years away from sniffing NHL time. I'm glad you're excited but they have a long road of proving themselves first.

Yes, they all have a long way to develop. As a fan however I am excited that the 2023 drafted young men are doing VERY well right now, based on the leagues they are in. Come 2025 we can have new players and improved Bedard on the Blackhawks.

I'll take two pills. A new Blackhawk fan has got the fever.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

These posts seem far more sane than what's being spewed on the Bears' board.