legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Ummm the guy literally took a sneak attack helmet to the balls after a CB stumbled avoiding a tackle on the sliding qb.
Can we geta GIF of the Shaheen nut shot with a zoom in on his face, maybe add in a "WAT"?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait you are still comparing a 6th round pick to a #2 overall?

to move up one spot the Bears gave up 2, 3rd picks and a 4th. With the history of homeruns Pace has had with his mid round picks, could you imagine if he had stayed put or traded down??

Ryan Pace is a stud with his mid round picks. Hall of fame GM even!!

Adrian Amos, 5th round
Nick Kwiatkowski, 4th round
Deon Bush, 4th round
Jordan Howard, 5th round
Eddie Jackson, 4th round
Tarek Cohen, 4th round
Bilai Nichols, 5th round
Javon Wims, 7th round
Darnell Mooney, 5th round
etc
etc

too bad he wastes most of his end of draft on fat slug o-lineman, trades half his picks away,

I call him the trade up clown. He has the smallest balls in the NFL hands down. Cannot wait and take bpa, locked into some community hero personality for our culture, or some obscure physical trait Nagy told him about.

These dudes are a bit broey. A salesman and a pretty face.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well if you're goggling anything of Adam Shaheen's then you have more issues then worrying about a draft pick...LOL

We never got any info and what the Bears need the Dolphins to do with him to make sure we got that pick. I thought it was a 6th round pick that could become a 5th or a 7th that could become a 6th if Shaheen did whatever he needed to do with whatever conditions they agreed to? So i think we get a pick regardless but it could go one round higher but i'm not 100% on that.

By the way he did come back in the game and he looked pretty good as a blocker last night.
200.gif