My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Patrick Finley
@patrickfinley
2h2 hours ago
#Bears coach Matt Nagy said he doesn't expect TE Adam Shaheen to practice next week, which is the earliest he can come back from a foot/ankle injury. Can't play in games til Week 8 anyway.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Zach Miller back before Shaheen before Kevin White catches a pass

Miller has been working his butt off. Wonder how much progress he has made. The dude is motivated to come back.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Let him heal.

Get him back for weeks 12-16 and get him in shape and into the offense for the playoff push.

Sounds like a solid plan. Would be nice if he was ready around week 10 though.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I'll be shocked if he ever plays another down in the NFL again. That injury was brutal. He had to re-learn how to walk.

Wasn't it similar to Bridgewaters injury? I mean i doubt he comes back just because of his age, but I feel like he could if someone gave him a chance.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zach Miller will play again as a Bear, watch and see. Will he be effective with a bum knee? Probably not.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;PiiyjsnBqtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiiyjsnBqtw[/video]

He's never going to play again imo. That injury was Johnny Knox level career ending. But I'm not a doctor.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
cant wait to see shaheen back in the fold, another weapon for mitch in the middle of the field and in the red zone unlike sims who is a waste all together

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
would be cool if Miller came back stronger than ever and actually played one more season for the Bears. Having new S&C coaches probably makes a big diff, seeing as the team has really no major injuries. Don't know what the hell the last coaches were doing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice update on Miller I'm glad he has that mentality. He is right to push himself back to this level, to give everything he has with that goal of training himself right as if he were going to return, because he has returned before he knows what it takes, how to push, be patient, and fight. Let him fight as long as he can and get back as far as he can.

Good plan. For his sake, if he makes it back, I hope its for one play. Lets call it a career and not do this again eh?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miller has never finished a season in his career. Fuck that guy.