Adam Shaheen news

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
That's harsh, he was good when healthy and was having a good season, teammates love him, by all accounts a good guy. He almost lost his leg scoring a TD for the Bears, stay classy.

Not trying to nit pick but they called it an incomplete pass....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Hope that Shaheen is not the next Zack Miller, a great guy to have on the field, but....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not trying to nit pick but they called it an incomplete pass....

The TD catch was more of a IMHO thing. I still think it was a TD and the bad call added insult to devistating injury.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Finley
@patrickfinley
2h2 hours ago
#Bears coach Matt Nagy said he doesn't expect TE Adam Shaheen to practice next week, which is the earliest he can come back from a foot/ankle injury. Can't play in games til Week 8 anyway.

SO WHAT. He sucks anyway

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
The TD catch was more of a IMHO thing. I still think it was a TD and the bad call added insult to devistating injury.

Refs used it as example of why the catch rule needed to change. They agreed it should have been called a TD

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Everyone still thinks it was a TD including the head official that made an excuse video pointing to a knee on the ground being the ball. Ball was also never loose of his right hand as his left hand was pulled away, they always move in unison. Catch in the end zone was established before he ever even hit the ground and he never lost it, even if at some point invisible to any camera angle, it touched the ground while going down. Nothing in that vid and especially other vids shows the ball move independent of his left hand in that catch. Remember that it was called a TD and required irrefutable evidence to be overturned. Still angry about that horseshit call.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/video-nfl-explains-why-zach-miller-didnt-catch-a-td-vs-saints/

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miller needs to come back so he can retire the right way. Keep him benched til we have a time where we're within the 5 (so he doesn't have to run to far or fast). Put him in there, let him catch a TD, pull him out of the game and let him retire making the TD that he should have had to end his career.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I wasn't even a Bears fan back then, and I thought it was a bad call...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Miller has been working his butt off. Wonder how much progress he has made. The dude is motivated to come back.

As big a fan i am of him on and off the field i really hope he doesn't attempt a comeback. He's just been through so much with injuries in his career and he was in serious risk of losing his leg with this last one.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Miller will be a coach before he plays another down. Coaches highlight his involvement in meeting when he was injured. He’s got amazing willpower but his body can’t take a NFL comeback.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
#Bears TE Adam Shaheen doing some light work in front of #Bears training staff, He is eligible to return to practice next week. Could be a little premature for that but it's a positive sign seeing him do some work.

Per fatty Biggs

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I just don’t see shaheen developing. He needs a lot of work to get that experience and there just aren’t enough opportunities for him. Too many options on offense.

And god damn I root for Zach Miller.