Adrian Amons vs Harold Jones-Quartey

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Watching these two fight reminded me of two guys in their Mom's basement on CSS getting into an E-fight. What were they arguing over? Who is worse at football?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amos blew the assignment...not much he could say

greg23

Liked Posts:
These two are the same player....both should be in the box ss and both are non playmakers in the passing game (and it sounds like we wasted a 4th round pick in bush who's another similar player)

Prosinski isnt the answer....add play making fs who can help in the pass defense to the laundry list of needs this team still has

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bush actually has some ability to play the ball in the air. It isabout to start dressing him on game dy and see what he has. He cannot be worse than Prosinski.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These two are the same player....both should be in the box ss and both are non playmakers in the passing game (and it sounds like we wasted a 4th round pick in bush who's another similar player)

Prosinski isnt the answer....add play making fs who can help in the pass defense to the laundry list of needs this team still has

He will probably use top ten pick on a non scheme for safety or LB

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:

Like you said, Bush is looking like a wasted pick. He has been a healthy scratch these past few games, which is not good. They need to go into free agency and sign Duron Harmon, who would fill that play-making free safety need.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Like you said, Bush is looking like a wasted pick. He has been a healthy scratch these past few games, which is not good. They need to go into free agency and sign Duron Harmon, who would fill that play-making free safety need.

Harmon's a backup. Granted, he has 12 PDs and 7 INTs as a very part time player....but I don't see him as a guy that answers all our prayers at FS.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not every 4th rounder is going to be good enough to start in their first year... Even on a defense as bad as the Bears...

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Harmon's a backup. Granted, he has 12 PDs and 7 INTs as a very part time player....but I don't see him as a guy that answers all our prayers at FS.

I'd rather see how Fuller looks at FS next year because he has playmaker potential and ball skills. No need to improve this year. Let the young guys play and get some mistakes out of the way. Get a QB,T,TE via draft and hookup the secondary and DL in FA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burrberry

Liked Posts:

He has had injuries hurt his development. Yeah let's just roll him out there anyways and set him up for fail.

Washington

Liked Posts:

^^^^^ this. We have all SSs. Perhaps moving Fuller to FS would be the proper move than many have discussed.

This team really needs a playmaker or 2 in the secondary.