Adrian Wojnarowski Slams Bulls Organization

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
At 100 million dollars, Rose has to be given the chance to prove that he can be a top level player again. With Melo on the team, Rose is the second option offensively. And who builds through the draft when you draft where the Bulls do? That isn't realistic unless you want to fire Thibs also.

The Bulls can acquire draft picks via trade like everybody else. This isn't rocket science, we've only gone over this a dozen times the last 3 months or so. And the Bulls don't owe Rose shit, it's the other way around. Waiting for Rose to put a cape on is epic fail for the organization. The Bulls have acknowledged that fact when they sent Deng packing.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls can acquire draft picks via trade like everybody else. This isn't rocket science, we've only gone over this a dozen times the last 3 months or so. And the Bulls don't owe Rose shit, it's the other way around. Waiting for Rose to put a cape on is epic fail for the organization. The Bulls have acknowledged that fact when they sent Deng packing.

What?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

LOL...you seem to misinterpret what the FO is doing and why.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I really do not see your point in regard to Rose in all of this. Its not his fault that he got hurt so bad. I think he is as close to a humble super star as we have seen in awhile. I think that management started on a plan to build around Rose and did indeed bring in a lot of talent to surround him with. A lot of that plan went to hell when he got hurt twice. That is no one's fault. If the Heat lost Lebron for two years they wouldn't have won two titles either. Truth is that in basketball more than any other sport, one injury can wreck a team. This is a misfortune for the Bulls.

The good news is that via some great vision they have who I think will be an all-star in Mirotic, two high to mid range 1st round draft picks in a loaded draft and salary cap room to sign a top free agent with. Its not out of the realm of possibility that they can sign Anthony or trade for Kevin Love using the assets that they have in the bank. Love and Rose are good friends and that is I believe a great fit for both. They really have a lot of flexibility available to them.