Great analysis

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The guy has 750,000 YouTube subscribers, 1.4 million Twitter followers and the #1 rated show on FS1. This all confirms that a large number of people are interested in him and his high quality show and premium sports takes
Sean Hannity has the #1 rated cable prime time news show on TV. Should we care what he has to say?

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So all you guys could produce several hours of well articulated opinion and analysis each day? Colin is very good.. you may hate or disagree with his opinions but he is clearly talented. And the reality is, you must strongly disagree with some of his opinions but the larger percentage that you do NOT, goes unnoticed to you. However that's hours of content that you nor many others could deliver like he does. Man.. people say the most exaggerated meathead things..

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The way people are acting, you’d think the Bears lost by fucking 30.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It’s worth noting that Baltimore, Houston and Kansas City are all present. So are Minnesota and Green Bay. Makes you think.

Makes me think why are these talking heads paid money. Nothing else.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The guy has 750,000 YouTube subscribers, 1.4 million Twitter followers and the #1 rated show on FS1. This all confirms that a large number of people are interested in him and his high quality show and premium sports takes
Brittny Spears has 40 millon fans, must be good quality music. lol.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I can always count on CuckCitySports to remind me why I sat out the last 4 months. disappointed there isn't a Vick Ashley response to this one really.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The way people are acting, you’d think the Bears lost by fucking 30.
I hope we look back on this game later in the season and realize that we lost by 1 score, then realize there might have been an over reaction to the loss.

Getting beat by 30 and only scoring 3 like Pittsburgh or getting beat 59 to 10 like the dolphins could be a whole lot worse.

If Nagy comes out and establishes the run game, takes some risk with deep passes and we win the game, I think it will go a long way towards getting us back on track.

But if we lose and it is because of the same poor play, and play calling then it might just blow up the internet...:(