After the Bears literally CAKEROLL the 9erz, Mitchell pre-season game 3 makeup game??

Unleash the Dragon against the Vikes like it's PRACTICE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I gotta say, I'm 1000,0000% confident that the Bears will handle their biz against the NINERS and am thinking that they don't rest Maserati Mitchell against the Vikes, which is totes a game I think the D can score more TDs than the Vikes put up.

SO, this being assumed and said, I really want the Bears to get Maserati Mitchell in sync with his DEEP BALL game. Send guys like Arob and Miller and maybe Cohen (nah to Gabriel) on post routes every other snap and let Maserati Mitchell unleash the dragon until he's looking crisp and ready to showcase his perfect touch in the playoffs. Let's get this done Nagy - we don't want this SB chance squandered!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd like to see Kevin White activated against the Vikings. No real reason. Just for fun.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see Kevin White activated against the Vikings. No real reason. Just for fun.

I think that is an excellent idea and it would be a good way to further showcase Mitchell's dragon

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beyond "just for fun"...it would be a great 4 point plan to screw over the Vikes.

1.) Kevin White's blocking would give Zimmer headaches trying to stop the end arounds and shovel passes that only work with the elite blocking you would come to expect from a Top Ten Draft Pick.

2.) Zimmer would have to spend the rest of the week game planning his playoff run around the "White Factor".

3.) Bench White for the playoffs to kill said game plan.

4.) Laugh hysterically when Zimmer signs White next spring only to lose him to IR 90 seconds into the 2019 Season as the Bears coast to another Division Championship.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Beyond "just for fun"...it would be a great 4 point plan to screw over the Vikes.

1.) Kevin White's blocking would give Zimmer headaches trying to stop the end arounds and shovel passes that only work with the elite blocking you would come to expect from a Top Ten Draft Pick.

2.) Zimmer would have to spend the rest of the week game planning his playoff run around the "White Factor".

4.) Laugh hysterically when Zimmer signs White next spring only to lose him to IR 90 seconds into the 2019 Season as the Bears coast to another Division Championship.

HELL Yeah BROTHER

:bearbang:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Yeah, I like my idea better.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
With the Rams losing last night it already made the Vikings game have value. The starters are playing.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any word on Lynch's (latest) injury? It might be nice for him to get reacquainted with his old bros.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I gotta say, I'm 1000,0000% confident that the Bears will handle their biz against the NINERS and am thinking that they don't rest Maserati Mitchell against the Vikes, which is totes a game I think the D can score more TDs than the Vikes put up.

SO, this being assumed and said, I really want the Bears to get Maserati Mitchell in sync with his DEEP BALL game. Send guys like Arob and Miller and maybe Cohen (nah to Gabriel) on post routes every other snap and let Maserati Mitchell unleash the dragon until he's looking crisp and ready to showcase his perfect touch in the playoffs. Let's get this done Nagy - we don't want this SB chance squandered!!!!!!!!
They can ship off the Maserati to an ridiculously expensive shop in Florence, Itay... but they they shouldn't rest Mako the next two games.

Bears are blue collar, Mike Ditka's "Grabowski"s! Mitch drove a 97 Camry to Halas Hall! Mitch is tough, not an expensive shiny sports car demanding high maintenance.

Mitch and the offense still needs practice next two games. But if the game is put away in the 4th Qtr, then bring Daniel out, he needs practice too.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
OP doesn't like swearing, but makes sex jokes.

SMDH!!