After the Patriots win the Superbowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
The key is Lynch. You know Seattle's defense will show up and will contain Brady for the most part. New England isn't great stopping the run. If Lynch gets it going early, that just opens everything up for them.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So sick of the Seahawks talking smack.

LOL... If the Bears acted and played like the Seahawks we'd all be :fap:

I don't know how you can't like the Seahawks if you're a Bears fan. They play the exact type of football I want the Bears to. Smash mouth D. Bad ass running back. Cocky as all hell and they back it up.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
the-internet-reacts-to-the-patriots-deflate-gate-scandal-15-photos-2.jpg

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Seahawks have been talking a lot of trash about Gronk, I bet he goes off.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
LMAO @ all the people predicting a Seattle blowout. Some people never learn and Belichick keeps laughing. I'll take the Pats all day and night in this game.

I've never rooted for the Pats but I'm tired of all the pussies crying about deflated balls. So go Pats and fuck the media!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Packers offense is better and they shut them down. Pretty sure they held Jimmy Graham to without a catch. Gronk may still get his but it won't matter when LaFell and Edelman get shut down. Seahawks win.

edit- seahawks held graham to 3 catches 42 yards in 2013, close lol.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The Packers offense is better and they shut them down. Pretty sure they held Jimmy Graham to without a catch. Gronk may still get his but it won't matter when LaFell and Edelman get shut down. Seahawks win.

And the Patriots D is much better than GB, and GB shut down Seattle (in Seattle).

GB was 13th in PTS, 15th in Total Yds, and 23rd in Rush Yds. NE was 4th, 11th, and 18th respectively.

What say you now soothsayer?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
And the Patriots D is much better than GB, and GB shut down Seattle.

GB was 13th in PTS, 15th in Total Yds, and 23rd in Rush Yds. NE was 4th, 11th, and 18th respectively.

What say you now soothsayer?

I will say that was Russell Wilson's worst game since he started playing football and I'm betting it won't happen again.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I will say that was Russell Wilson's worst game since he started playing football and I'm betting it won't happen again.

And he was playing in Seattle. He won't have the home crowd to help him out anymore. He's on his own against a team that certainly won't piss down their legs like Denver did a year ago.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
And he was playing in Seattle. He won't have the home crowd to help him out anymore. He's on his own against a team that certainly won't piss down their legs like Denver did a year ago.

Remember that time they went undefeated? Oh wait...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

As soon as the Patriots over commit to stop the read option that is unstoppable with Wilson/Lynch in the backfield, the pedestrian receivers will make enough plays as they always do.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Remember that time they went undefeated? Oh wait...

I'm not a Pats fan so I don't really give a shit. I just don't like Seattle and I'm tired of everyone bitching about deflated balls. So I want to see the Pats tell everyone to eat shit as they hold their parade.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a Pats fan so I don't really give a shit. I just don't like Seattle and I'm tired of everyone bitching about deflated balls. So I won't to see the Pats tell everyone to eat shit as they hold their parade.
And you won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.