After the Vikes game/board

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
1. Very inspiring start to the game. The supposed terrible bears team caused 3 and out, then scored, now caused a turnover...
2. Time to put the ball in cousins hand and not force the run, The bears corners are not in the realm of Theilen and Diggs. Let the ball rip and run when the defense is on its heels.

3. Their D is legit
The offense is weak
They've played nobody
4. Mitch looks like a fruit cake
5. Brutal, Zimmer looking clueless.
6. 3 and out again... it’s not looking good.
7. The good news is we played like crap, the Bears were perfect, and we're only down 14-0
The bad news is.......these are not the Bears we've been used to.
8. You know you’re team sucks when you can’t beat the Bears
9. I heard the bears were overrated and we were gonna destroy them.

Guess not ...
10. no, I think people have simply been underestimating how good the Bears have become.....yet they still gave us the chances and we choked them away
11. And kirk cousins is still a choker. Simply cant beat good teams. Same story his entire career. Folds in the spotlight like a deck of cards.
12. we've struggled going into Chicago for years....even when they DIDN'T have a good team
we all knew, even talked about this one being a tough game to win. So the only thing unexpected that happened was....we not only didn't win, we saw that the Bears are real
13. So much right going for the Bears. Trubisky already better than Cousins. Their D has been just as good as ours. Not looking like it's going to be a pretty night!
14. Mini, ever wish you had become a Bears fan instead?
15. Our oline getting no push in run game. Stop trying that sh!t defilipo.
16. Trubisky is a slippery bastard!!!!!!!
17. Wow trubisky has more running yards than our offense.
18. Some times you're the windshield, some times you're the bug.
19. Every game is tough in this league. Just ask Atlanta, Philadelphia or Washington. Carolina lost a tough one. Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans are the top teams (NFC East is changing bigtime now) and everyone else will be fighting for wildcard spots now. After watching Chicago tonight I think they might be the best in the NFC North for the time being. 6 games left.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trubisky really is a slippery bastard. It's so valuable to have a QB like that that can extend plays and get first downs on the run. We've had to watch Rodgers do it to the Bears for years and now we have our own QB with some mobility.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you are the windshield, sometimes you’re the bug. Lol.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've only ever owned a single jersey after turning 20.....it was Hester and I had it custom made to say "RIDICULOUS" on the back where his name should be...

I may get a number 10 and custom make it to say "SLIPPERY BASTARD"

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky really is a slippery bastard. It's so valuable to have a QB like that that can extend plays and get first downs on the run. We've had to watch Rodgers do it to the Bears for years and now we have our own QB with some mobility.

He is. Reminds me of Wilson in that he avoids the big hit as well

TL1961

Liked Posts:
1. Very inspiring start to the game. The supposed terrible bears team caused 3 and out, then scored, now caused a turnover...
2. Time to put the ball in cousins hand and not force the run, The bears corners are not in the realm of Theilen and Diggs. Let the ball rip and run when the defense is on its heels.

3. Their D is legit
The offense is weak
They've played nobody
4. Mitch looks like a fruit cake
5. Brutal, Zimmer looking clueless.
6. 3 and out again... it’s not looking good.
7. The good news is we played like crap, the Bears were perfect, and we're only down 14-0
The bad news is.......these are not the Bears we've been used to.
8. You know you’re team sucks when you can’t beat the Bears
9. I heard the bears were overrated and we were gonna destroy them.

Guess not ...
10. no, I think people have simply been underestimating how good the Bears have become.....yet they still gave us the chances and we choked them away
11. And kirk cousins is still a choker. Simply cant beat good teams. Same story his entire career. Folds in the spotlight like a deck of cards.
12. we've struggled going into Chicago for years....even when they DIDN'T have a good team
we all knew, even talked about this one being a tough game to win. So the only thing unexpected that happened was....we not only didn't win, we saw that the Bears are real
13. So much right going for the Bears. Trubisky already better than Cousins. Their D has been just as good as ours. Not looking like it's going to be a pretty night!
14. Mini, ever wish you had become a Bears fan instead?
15. Our oline getting no push in run game. Stop trying that sh!t defilipo.
16. Trubisky is a slippery bastard!!!!!!!
17. Wow trubisky has more running yards than our offense.
18. Some times you're the windshield, some times you're the bug.
19. Every game is tough in this league. Just ask Atlanta, Philadelphia or Washington. Carolina lost a tough one. Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans are the top teams (NFC East is changing bigtime now) and everyone else will be fighting for wildcard spots now. After watching Chicago tonight I think they might be the best in the NFC North for the time being. 6 games left.

20. What were you drinking?

21. Who is "we" and who is "they"?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
surprised they aren't bitching about all of their stupid penalties....Harrison Smith had a very costly personal foul in the 4th

Speed

Liked Posts:
The Vikes made so many costly mental errors with doing extra unnecessary stuff on the field. To top it off it took getting gashed for a half for Zimmer to make an adjustment after having 2 weeks to plan Trubisky's legs. I'd be beyond frustrated with that loss if I was Vikes fan.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Most of those look like, in-the-game post, not after the game posts.

bionicbelly

Liked Posts:
surprised they aren't bitching about all of their stupid penalties....Harrison Smith had a very costly personal foul in the 4th

The smith one was legit. The one on Wilson (towel) was bullshit. Even as a Bears fan, I hated that call.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The smith one was legit. The one on Wilson (towel) was bullshit. Even as a Bears fan, I hated that call.

Was that the actual reason for the Wilson call? They seemed to say that the flag was out prior to him throwing the towel. My thinking was that he said something that the ref thought was directed at him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smith said something that got him the penalty, not the towel.....he cost his team a bit last night

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kirk Cousins makes 28 million/season, he has 90 million guaranteed, and I do not think he is that good. I am not sure they are wrong in thinking Mitch is better than him.

He made 0 plays last night, missed Diggs wide open on a double move, and threw 2 back breaking picks.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Best thing about Vikes boards is I didn’t see a single blame the refs thread. Go to a Packer board after a loss and there will be a ton of guys whining about how they never catch a break with the refs, it’s hilarious.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love #8. Get with it, son. These aren't the bad news Bears anymore.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Kirk Cousins makes 28 million/season, he has 90 million guaranteed, and I do not think he is that good. I am not sure they are wrong in thinking Mitch is better than him.

He made 0 plays last night, missed Diggs wide open on a double move, and threw 2 back breaking picks.
I think Cousins is now 4-12 in primetime games. He puts up fantasy numbers but makes the big mistake at just the wrong time to lose to good teams.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Cousins has never been good. He couldnt win in Washington and he won't win in Minnesota.