After the Vikes game/board

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Best thing about Vikes boards is I didn’t see a single blame the refs thread. Go to a Packer board after a loss and there will be a ton of guys whining about how they never catch a break with the refs, it’s hilarious.

Just like their team. Every time Rodgers misses a throw he's throwing up his arms wanting PI and so are the receivers. That shit drives me insane. In a way I almost feel bad for the Vikings...they spent all that money on Cousins and he hasn't been terrible but certainly not as good as expected so far. I remember when the Bears had a legit defense and all we needed was a good QB to get us over the hump so we made the trade for Cutler. Little did we know the hell that would soon follow.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just like their team. Every time Rodgers misses a throw he's throwing up his arms wanting PI and so are the receivers. That shit drives me insane. In a way I almost feel bad for the Vikings...they spent all that money on Cousins and he hasn't been terrible but certainly not as good as expected so far. I remember when the Bears had a legit defense and all we needed was a good QB to get us over the hump so we made the trade for Cutler. Little did we know the hell that would soon follow.

Actually he's been exactly how I've expected him to be.