Al Jefferson Requests Trade: Nuggets and Bulls Interested

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is where that Loul Deng trade comes back into the picture. Jefferson could get a S&T with Tor done.

CarlosSilva

Liked Posts:
Not unless Deng goes..

Hopefully if we are really interested this could mean we know we can't get Bosh uh oh...

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
deng is the most likely one to go if we trade for him.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
This is where that Loul Deng trade comes back into the picture. Jefferson could get a S&T with Tor done.

Yeah, true. If this should happen like u see it that'd be nice.

Except the bad thing would mean that Bosh may be outta their plans if this trade doesn't develop. Like Silva said. Jefferson would be a pretty good pick up.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
3 team Deal
Chi:Bosh
Min:Deng
Tor:Al Jefferson and our 1st

:pray:

Heck, I know Gibson is a very solid/cheap PF, but if it was needed, I would include him in the deal as well.

Would it have to be a 2012 1st Round pick b/c we traded ours to Washington, or b/c we selected for them we can still trade our 2011?

ChiIllini22

Liked Posts:
Heck, I know Gibson is a very solid/cheap PF, but if it was needed, I would include him in the deal as well.

Would it have to be a 2012 1st Round pick b/c we traded ours to Washington, or b/c we selected for them we can still trade our 2011?

Nxt years since we hav 2 wit Charlotte and ours

bulldog1205

Liked Posts:
Would we even need to give up our first? Do you not think Toronto would do it without the 1st round pick?

And yes, it would have to be a future 1st. We technically could still trade whoever it was we drafted at 17, but then we couldn't send him and Hinrich to washington to clear $9 mil

ChiIllini22

Liked Posts:
We hav 2 1st rounders char. and ours.If we get Bosh we'll prob get Lebron too. Our pick will then prob b in the high-mid 20's tho and we keep Cha. cuz our will most likely b higher

Chicago4Ever

Liked Posts:
If AJ suits up for the bulls next season, that means Bulls are in basketball hell.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
I know Bosh is the preferred choice, but if he were to burn us and we got Jefferson, I wouldn't be disappointed. If we could get him in a deal for Deng, that would help the team out tremendously. We could then sign James and still have money to go after good players to fill up the rest of the roster instead of just getting guys for the minimum. Maybe a guy like Reddick to shoot that three, and he'd get a lot of open shots with Rose and James driving.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know Bosh is the preferred choice, but if he were to burn us and we got Jefferson, I wouldn't be disappointed. If we could get him in a deal for Deng, that would help the team out tremendously. We could then sign James and still have money to go after good players to fill up the rest of the roster instead of just getting guys for the minimum. Maybe a guy like Reddick to shoot that three, and he'd get a lot of open shots with Rose and James driving.

Redick will make $6M next year at least...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The difference between Al Jeff and Bosh are small. Factor in that Al is younger than Bosh, he will get paid less than Bosh, and we'll have the cap room to sign LBJ a solid SG, and a decent bench.

IMO, when the big picture is in front of you, the only concern is Al Jefferson's health, which isn't too bad really. With a solid guy like Taj on the Roster, the PF position is easily the main spot where you can take those risks.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The difference between Al Jeff and Bosh are small. Factor in that Al is younger than Bosh, he will get paid less than Bosh, and we'll have the cap room to sign LBJ a solid SG, and a decent bench.

IMO, when the big picture is in front of you, the only concern is Al Jefferson's health, which isn't too bad really. With a solid guy like Taj on the Roster, the PF position is easily the main spot where you can take those risks.
I agree with this.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
Redick will make $6M next year at least...

Yeah but if Deng was traded to get Jefferson, we would have the money pay Reddick that much and still have some left over for another minor signing.