Aldon Smith

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arrested for D.U.I. This boy has some serious issues he needs to fix. :smoke:

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
He has money for a taxi. Hell even a limo. Why do athletes have to be so dumb. Makes no sense. Shit have one your boys drive. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's because they are boys that have never really grown up to be men. They play a boys game, get treated like royalty get wads of cash thrown their way and then are released out on the world with little direction. It's no suprise that these guys get into trouble, it is a constant problem with many that come into the league. Actually it is more of an issue with sports in general.

When you grow up with all the decisions made for you; you will often make bad decisions when it is finally left up to you.

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
I can't rag on the guy too much. I got a DUI when I was younger. Didn't learn from it right away. What's more concerning to me than a dumb 20 something is the actions of the 49er brass and the local P.D. that found him. How does somebody crash their car while drunk and in possession of weed and pills at 7 am make it to work later that morning. That's wrong to look the other way because of his celebrity status. You or I would be worried about jail time. He's worried about a temporary suspension from work. Disgusting.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I can't rag on the guy too much. I got a DUI when I was younger. Didn't learn from it right away. What's more concerning to me than a dumb 20 something is the actions of the 49er brass and the local P.D. that found him. How does somebody crash their car while drunk and in possession of weed and pills at 7 am make it to work later that morning. That's wrong to look the other way because of his celebrity status. You or I would be worried about jail time. He's worried about a temporary suspension from work. Disgusting.

When u got money. U can bail out quick
But I understand what you're saying. He put lives in danger doing that.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Von Miller too! You would think after the first time or TWO they would think about doing it again but I don't think they are the smartest people in the world. Bummer...sad

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd think these guys would learn from their peers. It's as if you hear something like this every week.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has money for a taxi. Hell even a limo. Why do athletes have to be so dumb. Makes no sense. Shit have one your boys drive. Damn.

He has money to have a limo crash into a taxi just for the fun of it.

TUFFTURF

Liked Posts:
He should be suspended a minimum 4 games. This shit is the type of stuff that just boggles my mind. This guy has been arrested 2 times now for DUI. In addition he was stabbed at a party in San Jose, where someone was also shot. I understand that you make millions of dollars, but that doesn't give you the right to be a fucking idiot.

download.jpg

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its his 2nd DUI and he's still a very young man...they'd better clean him up quick as he's probably on his way to becoming an alcoholic.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DUI is one thing, but when an investigation into a shooting at your place is ongoing, and you do it, it's way beyond stupid.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's because they are boys that have never really grown up to be men. They play a boys game, get treated like royalty get wads of cash thrown their way and then are released out on the world with little direction. It's no suprise that these guys get into trouble, it is a constant problem with many that come into the league. Actually it is more of an issue with sports in general.

When you grow up with all the decisions made for you; you will often make bad decisions when it is finally left up to you.

it's funny how some PPL. can point fingers and make judgements without really knowing a darn thing about another person except what the media gives us. Oh, are you a pro athlete or x-pro athlete?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

interesting post

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's funny how some PPL. can point fingers and make judgements without really knowing a darn thing about another person except what the media gives us. Oh, are you a pro athlete or x-pro athlete?

My favorite argument......only celebrities and high profile athletes can make judgments on one another.