Cutter Gauthier off the board

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
With the cat trade hawks select Kevin korchinski d

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks making Canadians pay for epic early draft picks! Gotta love it!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When I look at the number of GOOD,young forwards for Alex DeBrincat to play with and more ready,now add in Claude Giroux and the 24yro all-star might have found quite the landing spot....

Playing with big,tough,22yro 6'4" 211lb center Brady Tkachuk 30gls 67pts will be a breath of fresh air for the 5'7' 165lb sniper after having to stick-up for linemates here.
Sens just extended 23yro 6'1" 200lb center Josh Norris comin' off a 35 goal season. The fellow Michigander might make quite the linemate for young Alex!
20yro 6' 190' winger Tim Stutzle is looking to follow up on a nice 22/58 season.
24yro 6'4" 200lb+ winger Drake Batherson has 40gls and 97pts in his first 145gms,a healthy season could lead to a big time breakthrough.

Sounds like young Alex will line up with Giroux and Stutzle.......

Alex DeBrincat joins NHL Tonight

Added Talbot after losing Murray's deal and look for 20yro D-man Jake Sanderson to make the jump and 20ryo center Shane Pinto could be ready too......two of the highest rated prospects in hockey.

Granada

Liked Posts:
When I look at the number of GOOD,young forwards for Alex DeBrincat to play with and more ready,now add in Claude Giroux and the 24yro all-star might have found quite the landing spot....

Playing with big,tough,22yro 6'4" 211lb center Brady Tkachuk 30gls 67pts will be a breath of fresh air for the 5'7' 165lb sniper after having to stick-up for linemates here.
Sens just extended 23yro 6'1" 200lb center Josh Norris comin' off a 35 goal season. The fellow Michigander might make quite the linemate for young Alex!
20yro 6' 190' winger Tim Stutzle is looking to follow up on a nice 22/58 season.
24yro 6'4" 200lb+ winger Drake Batherson has 40gls and 97pts in his first 145gms,a healthy season could lead to a big time breakthrough.

Sounds like young Alex will line up with Giroux and Stutzle.......

Alex DeBrincat joins NHL Tonight

Added Talbot after losing Murray's deal and look for 20yro D-man Jake Sanderson to make the jump and 20ryo center Shane Pinto could be ready too......two of the highest rated prospects in hockey.
Honestly, I haven't followed Ottawa much really and I don't know if these additions will even be enough for them to make any noise this year, but I'll be following them more closely now. Always liked those jerseys, I'm a sucker for a good black jersey.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly, I haven't followed Ottawa much really and I don't know if these additions will even be enough for them to make any noise this year, but I'll be following them more closely now. Always liked those jerseys, I'm a sucker for a good black jersey.
I don't think they' re done yet......

ttps://senschirp.ca/news/adding-a-defenceman-remains-a-priority/