In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
The Bandwagon will be taking off soon, Abreu and Sale are going to clear the path and when this team gets fully healthy the engine will start rolling and I bet this place will be humming.

Go Sox!

:parrot:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The Bandwagon will be taking off soon, Abreu and Sale are going to clear the path and when this team gets fully healthy the engine will start rolling and I bet this place will be humming.

Go Sox!

:parrot:
I hope we get more.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I hope we get more.

As in crowds not on par with a typical Fire game and more than a Hawks or Bulls game? That would be nice.

Cubs game popped us over 17K (Cubs at 31K, there was a time when the AL was new that the Sox were more popular, well into the 1920s at least I believe). As pathetic as these crowds have been, Cleveland is even worse... 13,573 per game...

Here are just a sample of teams that in 2013 or 2013-14 seasons did better than or close to that (granted, other sports play less games, also a factor):
National Women's Soccer League Portland Thorns FC (13,320 average)
Phoenix Coyotes... and every other NHL team
Milwaukee Bucks were close, every other NBA team was higher
Every MLB and NFL team... obviously
Every MLS team except Chivas USA (who are just a joke) and San Jose (who play in a 10K seat stadium until new one is finished)
Every CFL team except Hamilton (who were playing at a temporary stadium in Guelph, not even the same market as Hamilton)

Last edited: