All hail King Deng

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I loved what I saw out of Deng tonight.
His consistant scoring, driving to the basket, and making crucial defensive plays really had the biggest impat overall....He should be at least a 20 point a game guy this season.
If he continues to play like he did tonigh with his all around play, I would hope he can finally be an allstar...he deserved it last year and got screwed...He looks a lot more bold this year.....he's the real deal, and to me he was the MVP of this game toniight against the Lakers..
I have a feeling this will be his best season to date...
The true King shall emerge and kock Lebitch off his thrown.....

The value of this currency just rised.
65244505.jpg

Last edited:

urankabashi

Liked Posts:
I loved what I saw out of Deng tonight.
His consistant scoring, driving to the basket, and making crucial defensive plays really had the biggest impat overall....He should be at least a 20 point a game guy this season.
If he continues to play like he did tonigh with his all around play, I would hope he can finally be an allstar...he deserved it last year and got screwed...He looks a lot more bold this year.....he's the real deal, and to me he was the MVP of this game toniight against the Lakers..
I have a feeling this will be his best season to date...
The true King shall emerge and kock Lebitch off his thrown.....

The value of this currency just rised.
65244505.jpg

Definitely the MVP of this game. FOUR steals, Block on kobe...

Dementia

Liked Posts:
We're you watching the same game as me? He missed open shots all night and was an amazing 8-23 shooting.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lakers got boned by the refs- can't even lie. Deng did not get fouled and was sent to the line... and then he traveled after the steal before the Rose game-winner.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We're you watching the same game as me? He missed open shots all night and was an amazing 8-23 shooting.

he was 7-19 shooting

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lakers got boned by the refs- can't even lie. Deng did not get fouled and was sent to the line... and then he traveled after the steal before the Rose game-winner.

makes up for all the early calls the lakers were getting

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Deng still managed to make all his free throws and block Kobe's jumper, so even if he didn't shoot all that great, he came through when it mattered. Minus that travel...but that didn't happen. :shifty: :smug: :dealwithit:

Dementia

Liked Posts:
I'll give it to him he was great on defence but I was having flashbacks of last year of him just missing wide open shots. He's part of the reason why Rose was forced to shoot so often last year.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
How dare you
I'll give it to him he was great on defence but I was having flashbacks of last year of him just missing wide open shots. He's part of the reason why Rose was forced to shoot so often last year.

How dare you diss the King.

Off with your head.

Cloud 9

O.G.
Liked Posts:
He was great down the stretch defensively, but his offense was spotty and he definitely wasn't the same guy we saw last year on that end of the floor. But I mean it was the first game, everybody struggled, Lu's been my favorite Bull since 2004 so I was pretty excited when he came up with those 2 huge steals.

DCguy

Liked Posts:

Rose forcing things have nothing to do with Deng

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
He was great down the stretch defensively, but his offense was spotty and he definitely wasn't the same guy we saw last year on that end of the floor. But I mean it was the first game, everybody struggled, Lu's been my favorite Bull since 2004 so I was pretty excited when he came up with those 2 huge steals.

It was the first game against a veteran former championship team..His scoring will get better as the season goes on....He can hit the outside 3 and I liked how he drove to the basket.....he will get us at least 20 points a game.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lu's offense was meh...but he showed some versatility on offense atleast...his defense is still unbelievable which makes up for his rusty offense(hopefully this will change with more practices and games...)

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

No joke that was one of the worse calls I have seen in my life. Deng looked like a 5th grader with his footwork that led to a travel I am still stunned it wasn't called that honestly changed the game.

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
You guys need to cut deng some slack. He had the hardest defensive assignment tonight in having to check bryant. And he forced him into 8 TOs. He did a great job overall. Stop looking solely at pts and FG%.

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
And deng did travel. But the lakers had got away with over the back fouls all night. The calls even out.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
This Deng hate will not stand man.

The king will banish you from his kingdom if you do not bow , NOW!!!

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys need to cut deng some slack. He had the hardest defensive assignment tonight in having to check bryant. And he forced him into 8 TOs. He did a great job overall. Stop looking solely at pts and FG%.
This.

Sometimes I think those are the only stats that matter to people.

97Bulls

Liked Posts:
No joke that was one of the worse calls I have seen in my life. Deng looked like a 5th grader with his footwork that led to a travel I am still stunned it wasn't called that honestly changed the game.

It was no worse than the over the back foul gasol got away with when the ref called the ball out on noahs knee