All The Damn Rumours Thread

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
They have a good coaching staff to develop him. I think SF trades Jimmy G to Pats. Have a competition with Lance, Rosen, and Sudfeld. More likely Rosen will win. That team is loaded can win 10-11 gamers with me as QB if team stays healthy. Once Lance is ready, SF will have chance to win 3-4 SBs in next 5 years if Lance turns out like Wilson. I think that's who he reminds me of.

They were 6-10 last year. 3-4 Super Bowls in 5 years...what? Trey Lance has bust written all over him.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They were 6-10 last year. 3-4 Super Bowls in 5 years...what? Trey Lance has bust written all over him.

THE 49ers had the most players on IR in the league. That’s why their defensive coordinator got the Jets job because he was dealing with a lot of injuries.

This just a sample.
Nick Bosa
Debo Samuel
Solomon Thomas
Jimmy G
Richard Sherman
Jordan Reed
Dee Ford
Raheem Mostart
Richburg

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
THE 49ers had the most players on IR in the league. That’s why their defensive coordinator got the Jets job because he was dealing with a lot of injuries.

This just a sample.
Nick Bosa
Debo Samuel
Solomon Thomas
Jimmy G
Richard Sherman
Jordan Reed
Dee Ford
Raheem Mostart
Richburg

I wonder if Thomas was more productive last season on IR

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers looking to move up

With the No. 29 pick, Green Bay general manager Brian Gutekunst acknowledged a desire to move up.

“It’s always tempting for me,” Gutekunst said, as reported by NFL.com. “I think when you’re sitting at [No.] 29 and watching those kind of players come off the board that you’ve spent so much time studying and kind of thinking about how they could affect your football team, it’s always tempting. You gotta be careful and you gotta be careful not to fall in love with any individual player. We’ll look at each opportunity we have to move up. We’ve done that in the past, we’ve moved down in the past, as well. But, we’ll look at each opportunity and, if it makes sense, we certainly won’t be afraid to do that.”

Justin Fields, Philadelphia Eagles are ‘wild cards:’ NFL Draft 2021 rumors and reports

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It’s called due diligence. Every team is inquiring about every pick, and what it may take to get there. Just in case a “can’t miss” player they love is available. Looking into what it would take to move up (or move down) doesn’t mean a team is actually wanting to do so...yet.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
LOL. Do we REALLY think they haven’t already decided who they’re taking?

Exactly. San Fran mortgages their next 3 years of 1st round picks and another pick or two to trade up to the top 3 and they don't have Plans A/B depending on who the Jets take ironed out?

Some fans listen to pundits waaaaay too much. San Fran knows who they're taking. Being silent because they're not going to reveal how the sausage is made is how speculation grows wild and into stupid time filling drivel from people who's job it is to entertain/produce 'informed speculation.'

Thank god the draft is here.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
as someone who's been doing fantasy sports drafts for over 30 years my experience with drafting is sometimes another team taking the player you covet right before you ends up being a blessing

Should have told Pace that before he thought he was being jumped for moped mitch

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Posted this in the 'who do you not want/hard pass thread.' Don't get why Farley didn't do this surgery when he opted out of 2020 so that secondary surgery(ies) would/could be underway.

Still a hard pass. Don't draft pre-injured players...
Some teams floating that they think he’ll eventually need surgery again smells like a smokescreen to me.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
as someone who's been doing fantasy sports drafts for over 30 years my experience with drafting is sometimes another team taking the player you covet right before you ends up being a blessing
You mean like the guys we trade up for saving the teams after?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A