All time (How did that player last that long?)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trubisky. I’m still shocked that he was picked 2nd overall when he really should have been picked first

I know you're joking, but the browns were in serious contention to take him at #1. Had Myles Garrett not been such a beast, he probably goes at #1.

Ohh how different history would have played out then.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I still think Tunsil released the bong footage because he didnt want to go to a specific team he knew would take him in the top 3.

LOL....well that was certainly a "sledge hammer" way of doing it.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
LOL....well that was certainly a "sledge hammer" way of doing it.

I've always wondered if this happens, or why it doesn't. Especially with skill positions. Obviously a QB that goes to a good offense is going to have a better chance at success. Posting a video smoking weed is a bit extreme, but does a top 5 pick go to a team picking 10 and say, look I don't wanna play for the browns, I wanna play for you so I'm gonna bomb my interviews and private work outs so that you guys can pick me?

Obviously they leave some money on the table but career wise it could be a good move. Just seems like you would want to do what you could to land in the best spot.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I've always wondered if this happens, or why it doesn't. Especially with skill positions. Obviously a QB that goes to a good offense is going to have a better chance at success. Posting a video smoking weed is a bit extreme, but does a top 5 pick go to a team picking 10 and say, look I don't wanna play for the browns, I wanna play for you so I'm gonna bomb my interviews and private work outs so that you guys can pick me?

Obviously they leave some money on the table but career wise it could be a good move. Just seems like you would want to do what you could to land in the best spot.

Sounds about right