Allen Robinson expected to play vs Saints

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
trade him while his stock is still high and healthy. he going to walk at the end of the season get something for him now.
due to same circumstances trade mitch for assets as well.

do it to it

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Ok, sign the guy...he easily could have sat out due to the contract negotiations and not risked his health any further but he's clearly all in...so the Bears organization should be ALL IN on wanting him here for years to come.

In the back of my mind, I had a bad feeling that with A-Rob and Michael Thomas possibly sitting out the weekend before the trade deadline that there may have been trade talk brewing between the two teams.

Buy as much as I like Michael Thomas as a player, A-
Rob has been the consummate professional on and off the field. I would feel terrible if he gets an injury this year that sidelines him and hurts his abikity to get a long term deal he deserves.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
trade him while his stock is still high and healthy. he going to walk at the end of the season get something for him now.
due to same circumstances trade mitch for assets as well.

do it to it

If he walks we'll get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick for him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I put 200 smackers on the over for this game.

Do not fail me nick foles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If he walks we'll get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick for him.

We should totally trade him tho...because, you know, we lost by 14 points to a team on national tv.

We're 5-2, so just blow the whole team up.

No point in perusing the playoffs with 9 games left, just blow it all up. Then when we suck next season due to a rebuild we can bitch even more about that. Fuck yea! Then when we finally get an oline and have no weapons we can bitch about pace trading arob. Fuck yea!

We NEED something to cunt about. We NEED our dicks ripped.

It's not possible to have nice things. Not in this city. BLOW IT ALL UP I SAY!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If N O has a realistically TopFifteen D, we are in trouble

..... esp. if they are very capable vs the Run (attempts)

msadows

Liked Posts:
If N O has a realistically TopFifteen D, we are in trouble

..... esp. if they are very capable vs the Run (attempts)

Don't worry about the run game. We shouldn't be running the ball against their d.

That saints D is the worst in the league in the redzone, and has given up the 2nd highest passer rating in the NFL thus far(111.6).

This is a litmus test for foles. If he sucks against this D, we might as well put mitch back in.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
We should totally trade him tho...because, you know, we lost by 14 points to a team on national tv.

We're 5-2, so just blow the whole team up.

No point in perusing the playoffs with 9 games left, just blow it all up. Then when we suck next season due to a rebuild we can bitch even more about that. Fuck yea! Then when we finally get an oline and have no weapons we can bitch about pace trading arob. Fuck yea!

We NEED something to cunt about. We NEED our dicks ripped.

It's not possible to have nice things. Not in this city. BLOW IT ALL UP I SAY!

emo AF

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Don't worry about the run game. We shouldn't be running the ball against their d.

That saints D is the worst in the league in the redzone, and has given up the 2nd highest passer rating in the NFL thus far(111.6).

This is a litmus test for foles. If he sucks against this D, we might as well put mitch back in.

So Foles 18/30 190 1/2????

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Big whoop. With the strong winds and the shitty QB play, maybe he will have a line of 5 catches for 28yds.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I definitely wouldn't call the Saints defense bad and would actually call it pretty damn good when at full health but i know they've been dealing with injuries on defense but pretty sure they'll be back to full health this week. C.Jordan is an absolute beast and S.Rankins is a good run defender. They still have Janoris Jenkins and M.Lattimore at CB and Malcom Jenkins and M.Williams at S so if they're on their games then it's a tough defense especially for a very average offense like the Bears have.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney on the overthrow again the Rams
“Got to run faster,” he said. “That’s all it is. I’m too slow.”

Love this kid.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
wondering if the franchise tag will be adjusted down w/ the new salary cap? maybe that's what they're thinking