Allen Robinson Trade Ideas

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had previously theorized Bears would trade Roquan similar to 49Rs trading Buckner

Bears are going to lose someone this upcoming offseason...

Odds are it's Leno or Massie. We'll probably see Fuller extended to push some of his $20M cap hit down the road.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I would like them to keep arob but if they do trade him I hope they get a 1st rounder out of it. They guy has played well with bortles and mitch throwing to him. That is hard to do even for the best wrs. Letting him walk for no compensation is silly but with an idiot gm that is just what might happen.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I'd be on the phone with, Jets/ Dolphins. Both teams could use WR and both should be a top 10 1st. Cant see a trade until at least week 4 or 5. If we have a loosing record I'd say the chances of a trade are up. If we are winning and seem like a contender for the north, mabey he stays and gets tagged.
These teams are in rebuild mode. They are not trading their 1st rounder.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'd be on the phone with, Jets/ Dolphins. Both teams could use WR and both should be a top 10 1st. Cant see a trade until at least week 4 or 5. If we have a loosing record I'd say the chances of a trade are up. If we are winning and seem like a contender for the north, mabey he stays and gets tagged.
And why would the Jets want him?

Losing team and a player on an expiring contract don't seem like a good fit.

If the Bears are losing and they feel that they can trade him, why would the Jets, who would also be losing, want to have him? Probably the same goes for the Dolphins.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If Pace does trade him and it is less than a first rounder, he should be burned alive next to that stupid bean.
OIP.byu5yB7rTmxz4R-t5yzntAHaEA

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I normally dislike all trade ideas where the goal is if everything works out just right you end up with a player as good as the one you traded away...

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Arob deployed a precedented (if not yet standard) tactic in negotiations.

Ball is in Pace's court.

this will go on for a few more weeks.

Bears record in the next few weeks will determine if Pace re-signs him or deals him away.

Time and Arob playing well and the Bears winning means his price tag will go up on Pace.

And Arob playing well as the Bears rack up L's will do nothing but drive his price tag up at the trade talks for the other teams.

Making this move by deleting Bears from his social media and making it known was a Win-Win for Arob really.

Not even mad; the way these things work.