Alshon is untradeable.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
you have to play to show your value. So far Alshon Jebbery is an elite bench rider.

D. Rose probably disagrees with me though!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think you're on to something. My cleaning lady Tina's old man Tito works on Fox's F150 and was rummaging through his glove box and found a napkin from Portillo's with some shit scribbled on it, and was pretty sure it said something to the effect of Alshon = 3/4. Read into it what you may, but that's some heavy shit fo sho.

What the fuck????

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
IF they franchise tag the guy, they are wasting money unless he shows he is even a good receiver let alone one of the top receivers in the league

mecha

Liked Posts:
IF they franchise tag the guy, they are wasting money unless he shows he is even a good receiver let alone one of the top receivers in the league

where do you come up with this shit? DID YOU SEE THE TOUCHDOWN RECEPTIONS HE MADE WHEN JOSH MCCOWN THREW HIM THE BALL IN 2013?????

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
:hawked:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think you're on to something. My cleaning lady Tina's old man Tito works on Fox's F150 and was rummaging through his glove box and found a napkin from Portillo's with some shit scribbled on it, and was pretty sure it said something to the effect of Alshon = 3/4. Read into it what you may, but that's some heavy shit fo sho.

#confirmed

/thread

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Ridiculous. My friends dads friend works with the bears and said they're already in talks with multiple teams (more than 3) to move alshon before the deadline. I wouldn't be suprised to see alshon traded for a 3rd or 4th. Which would be a good return on a player that's literally ALWAYS injured and can't stay on the field

Here we go. Another ccs Bears Insider

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He would have to sign the tender to be traded after tagged. Matt Cassel was tagged and traded as well.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
where do you come up with this shit? DID YOU SEE THE TOUCHDOWN RECEPTIONS HE MADE WHEN JOSH MCCOWN THREW HIM THE BALL IN 2013?????

That was when they never double teamed him. That was because of Marshall. IF you want to see a number one receiver, watch Marshall. What I am saying is that the Bears do not know if Jeffreys will evolve into a very good receiver let alone be good enough to deserve top dollar as a number one guy. He needs to prove himself all over again if he wants top dollar.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Ridiculous. My friends dads friend works with the bears and said they're already in talks with multiple teams (more than 3) to move alshon before the deadline. I wouldn't be suprised to see alshon traded for a 3rd or 4th. Which would be a good return on a player that's literally ALWAYS injured and can't stay on the field

Bump to be a dick and shower you with a spanking

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Before I opened I assumed it was just being bumped to point out how much of a dipshit Da Cawk is. You let me down, CS,you let me down...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
That was when they never double teamed him. That was because of Marshall. IF you want to see a number one receiver, watch Marshall. What I am saying is that the Bears do not know if Jeffreys will evolve into a very good receiver let alone be good enough to deserve top dollar as a number one guy. He needs to prove himself all over again if he wants top dollar.
Lolololol