Alshon Jeffery #17 making the leap

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great article, Jeffery needs better footwork because he slipped and fell once.

Jeffery has no history of injuries despite breaking his hand each of his last two years.

Bang up job nfl.com

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
the third video, next to the obstacles section, shows the worst of Cutler's quarterbacking. 3rd down, has Hester wide open just beyond the 1st down marker, never sees him, throws it into traffic instead. Trestman needs to convince him that the easy throws are better than the hard ones

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the third video, next to the obstacles section, shows the worst of Cutler's quarterbacking. 3rd down, has Hester wide open just beyond the 1st down marker, never sees him, throws it into traffic

This is the stuff that makes me want to look elsewhere.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Best quote of the article: "Going from Mike Tice to Marc Trestman as an offensive coordinator should be like going from a stubby pencil to a MacBook."

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hopefully a different offense and time training with BMarshall will pay off for AJ....also hope he stays healthy along with everyone else on the team...

MacBear

Liked Posts:
the third video, next to the obstacles section, shows the worst of Cutler's quarterbacking. 3rd down, has Hester wide open just beyond the 1st down marker, never sees him, throws it into traffic instead. Trestman needs to convince him that the easy throws are better than the hard ones

He does that quite often, especially last year. I'd give him a pass on that throw in particular, since its hester hes throwing to.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He does that quite often, especially last year. I'd give him a pass on that throw in particular, since its hester hes throwing to.

LOL

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
He probably saw him peripherally and thought "fuck that"...

It almost looks like he is looking at Hester during his drop back as if he was the first read and then decided not to go there.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
edit> nm, looks like someone else already noticed the "stubby pencil" comment, hahaha

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's turn this into a Cutler thread

it only took 5 posts to get to Cutler

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
it only took 5 posts to get to Cutler

MYBADYO.

maybe we should just merge this with the other Jeffrey thread so everything can be neat and tidy? or maybe i can make an observation about a bears player on a bears forum when he's in a video of bears football and there doesn't need to be a slew of posts complaining that we're somehow off topic?