Amos laughing

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Good for him.

He got paid, went to a better team, he won. It does not bother me that he is trolling his former team as they chase their tail.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This guy has no class

It's called a rivalry. You're like one of those guys who gets into a fight and gets kicked in the liver and cries about it not being a fair fight because they didn't stick to fists, aren't you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OP is what Don Jr would call a snowflake

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Everyone obviously blamed Parkey, but Amos completely shit the bed against the Eagles. He was pretty much responsible for every big play they had in that game.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Good for him.

He got paid, went to a better team, he won. It does not bother me that he is trolling his former team as they chase their tail.
I agree, doesn’t bother me he is trolling, but he hasn’t won anything. He was going to get paid no matter what, but his team has blown their chances every year he’s been a Packer.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He won’t be laughing when the bears trade for Wilson muhaha

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I just think there is no class anymore packers always laughing but can never win the big game

He went to a team that at the time paid him doesn't mean he won other than he got paid because they haven't won anything. Being a former bear you think he would have some sort of respect

We all hate the pick up I hate it too just think as a player its a bad look

I notice the posters who comment on my threads when it comes to the packers or former packers are super ready to defend the glory of green bay and even a former player bashing the bears it is a rivalry but looks like you guys are unsure of what team you favor

This is a sports forum where we bullshit about post sports why not focus on that instead of trying to brighten up your day by making yourselves look like an ass hole with a need to tear down people you don't know

I've come to the conclusion that there is alot of arrogant posters on this page and this will kill the board eventually just like the others not that the bears are doing that themselves .

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
simple case of we can pick on our brother or favorite team, but if someone else does, fuck them, especially some packer punk, fuck Amos, though he is right at this time and has earned the right to laugh at the Bears, but not after this year, fuck him

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called a rivalry. You're like one of those guys who gets into a fight and gets kicked in the liver and cries about it not being a fair fight because they didn't stick to fists, aren't you?

One time in jail I saw a guy get his ass whipped and after the CO broke it up...he accused the other guy of "ducking his punch like a bitch."

LMFAO.