Amos laughing

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I just think there is no class anymore packers always laughing but can never win the big game

He went to a team that at the time paid him doesn't mean he won other than he got paid because they haven't won anything. Being a former bear you think he would have some sort of respect

We all hate the pick up I hate it too just think as a player its a bad look

I notice the posters who comment on my threads when it comes to the packers or former packers are super ready to defend the glory of green bay and even a former player bashing the bears it is a rivalry but looks like you guys are unsure of what team you favor

This is a sports forum where we bullshit about post sports why not focus on that instead of trying to brighten up your day by making yourselves look like an ass hole with a need to tear down people you don't know

I've come to the conclusion that there is alot of arrogant posters on this page and this will kill the board eventually just like the others not that the bears are doing that themselves .

No. I believe real adults don't believe in a "rivalry" and can just live in reality. These guys are nothing more that athlete mercenaries. They don't even believe in a "rivalry". They go to the highest bidder and play. End of story.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I wasn’t laughing when Amos roughed Dallas Goedert and extended the first Eagles TD drive when they should have been punting in that 2018 playoff game. He sucks...
He got totally clowned in that game, I'm not sure I've ever seen a safety be as singularly responsible for pretty much everything the opposing team did well in a playoff game.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Blah blah blah snowflake stuff blah blah blah my feelies are hurt.
steve-mcmichael-of-the-green-bay-packers-looks-on-during-an-nfl-game-picture-id899854348

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Bears fans are laughing...how are rival players and fans not suppose to do the same??

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just think there is no class anymore packers always laughing but can never win the big game

He went to a team that at the time paid him doesn't mean he won other than he got paid because they haven't won anything. Being a former bear you think he would have some sort of respect

We all hate the pick up I hate it too just think as a player its a bad look

I notice the posters who comment on my threads when it comes to the packers or former packers are super ready to defend the glory of green bay and even a former player bashing the bears it is a rivalry but looks like you guys are unsure of what team you favor

This is a sports forum where we bullshit about post sports why not focus on that instead of trying to brighten up your day by making yourselves look like an ass hole with a need to tear down people you don't know

I've come to the conclusion that there is alot of arrogant posters on this page and this will kill the board eventually just like the others not that the bears are doing that themselves .

Any links to support the claim in bold? You really think that because people aren't whining with you about this, that they are secretly or unwittingly fans of another team?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We are all thinking the same thing Amos is. What's the problem?
The problem is op is the most sensitive bears fan ever. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with the opinions of non-bears fans

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The problem is op is the most sensitive bears fan ever. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with the opinions of non-bears fans

He's now saying we aren't bears fans if we laff along with Amos.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just think there is no class anymore
You've literally told me, a bears fan, to go to the Packers board because I acknowledge the facts that the Packers are better than the Bears. That Rodgers is an all-time great QB.

You don't know the difference between class and people stating facts or even opinions. You whine about Packer fans saying their players are better than Bears players. You literally find random Packer fan tweets and start threads on a Bears forum, like any of us give a shit or are even slightly shocked that a player of a team thinks they have better players.

Stop crying. Stop being dumb. Stop acting like you have class. You don't. Thanks.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe if the Bears don't want to be laughed at they should try not being laughable?

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
Amos is Amos. I mean, fine he's laughing or whatever. But his crappiness in the playoffs has carried over to GB as well. He had the one pick of Brady in the NFC championship game, but he also blew coverage early in the second half and gave up a TD to Brate. He also whiffed terribly on the Fournette touchdown run.

In the NFC championship against the 49ers, he was absolutely atrocious in tackling, as was everyone else on the Packers D in giving up like 200 yards against a former Bears castaway at RB (Mostert).

He's been an OK signing for them, but it's not like GB is SB champs or anything. Just the tallest midget in a league where there's only one winner.

Legaeveth

Liked Posts:
I think Amos is 100% correct in his laughing at the organization.

Rise

Liked Posts:
When dalton drops 400 and 3td on his ass I hope he tweets a gen z emoji at Amos, not that outdated millennial one.