Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Love these posts. Just pick a name out of a hat and discuss. No matter who the Bears sign 90% will hate it. Are there any other QB's out there whose name hasn't been brought up yet? Too funny. How about Jake Fromm, Joe Flacco, now Big Ben, Chad Henne or Nick Mullen? Or how about an unknown college QB in the draft?
Josh McCown should get at least a phone call.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I actually agree with this. Not because Dalton is great and he'd help, but because last year he only cost $3M.

I think if the Bears don't do a trade they should sign any vet for as little as possible. Dalton has a resume that for $3M is good value.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
What's paces obsession with redheaded qbs? Glennon, Wentz, now Dalton? Might as well just dye Fole's hair red and go with him next year smh.
I wouldn’t mind sitting through Foles starting if it meant he had to dye his hair red. If they’re gonna lose, I might as well be able to laugh while they do

Montucky

Liked Posts:
to what, tank?
Right now its more important what they do on the offensive line than what they do with their veteran bridge quarterback, at least as far as 2021 win totals.

As far as I'm concerned the money and draft picks that could've gone to Wentz are now available in free agency and, more important, as draft capital the Bears can use to move up because I don't think its realistic for them to hang back at twenty and expect Their Guy to be there.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right now its more important what they do on the offensive line than what they do with their veteran bridge quarterback, at least as far as 2021 win totals.

As far as I'm concerned the money and draft picks that could've gone to Wentz are now available in free agency and, more important, as draft capital the Bears can use to move up because I don't think its realistic for them to hang back at twenty and expect Their Guy to be there.
I'd rather Trubisky than Dalton for this year

mecha

Liked Posts:
I like the unknown college prospect option. here's what's great guys: we don't have ANYTHING to do with the draft selection process or even which free agents the Chicago Bears sign. isn't it great??

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This is a gross idea, and I'm married to a ginger so save it.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Best QB abvailable and who fits this shit Nagy runs are two different things

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
not that I disagree, but for what in particular to elicit this comment?
The fact that our QB situation is so bad currently, and historically, that we actually have people seriously saying Andy Dalton and Ryan Fitzpartrick are quality options for the Bears.