1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
wow

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
I know this is a meathead take but next game Bears need to do all they can to take him out. Penalty, fine, whatever. Can't let someone say that about you if you have any balls at all. Buddy Ryan the shit out them and blitz him till he goes down. Don't care if they score on it or not. Plus we still need revenge for Charles Martin 35 years later.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The only way to shut him up, is for the Bears to win, and consistently. Unfortunately, the team is not ready for that. He will continue to carry the Packers to victory until he retires, or moves to another team (who he will then carry). Until then, we Bears fans can only console ourselves to the fact that he has only won the same amount of super bowls as Trent Dilfer.
Don't forget, and as many NFC championship wins as Rex Grossman :)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dont be butthurt. Fans talk all that shit and Rodgers is just giving it back. He actually plays the grown man game while fat idiots in the stands are giving him the finger while spilling nacho cheese all over themselves.

How did you know that I did that today?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I know this is a meathead take but next game Bears need to do all they can to take him out. Penalty, fine, whatever. Can't let someone say that about you if you have any balls at all. Buddy Ryan the shit out them and blitz him till he goes down. Don't care if they score on it or not. Plus we still need revenge for Charles Martin 35 years later.
Again, the Bears don’t care!

gocbears

Liked Posts:
What's he screaming? I still own you?
That's the way I interpreted it as well.
If true, (conspiracy theory alert) this can only mean Aaron bought the team unbeknownst to us fans, and why we still have the McCaskey family, Sweaty Teddy, Nagy, and are forced to lose to the Packers.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
It's Mario Edwards time

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Dont be butthurt. Fans talk all that shit and Rodgers is just giving it back. He actually plays the grown man game while fat idiots in the stands are giving him the finger while spilling nacho cheese all over themselves.
Bwahahahaha- exactly.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's annoying how Rodgers gets to play in absoutley shit division every year. Free pass to the playoffs every year. Congrats on owning a horrible and shit franchise I guess.
It's his last year in this shit division so he probably wants to take advantage of that.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
As Bears fans, our most exciting football moments when we care the most aren't when the Bears and Packers play. it's when the Packers get beat in the playoffs and Rodgers gets super fucking emo, because that's the Packers. They own the North, but aren't good enough to beat actual elite teams. Because the only reason the Packers aren't perennial basement dwellers is because of Aaron Rodgers.

So Packers fans and Rodgers can get as excited as they want about beating a bad team repeatedly, but they're not going anywhere again and again. It's Groundhog's Day for Rodgers in the playoffs. Have fun, sweetcheeks.

What about 2010? How did we do then? I bet AFCW fans said that stuff about Elway too lol.

We beat elite teams every single season lol. We win playoff games every season. The only multiple SB winner since 2010 is the Cheatriots.

Since 95? Packers, Steelers, Ravens, Cheatriots. Oh, and Giants.