Another great clip on why Fields should start

greg23

Liked Posts:
A-FUKING-MEN

He needs to sit and learn?

For every one off that worked there are plenty more who were thrown in immediately and worked out.

For every immediately failure, there are as many who sat and failed.

Its not like he's sitting behind some all pro on a super bowl ready roster. Every game he sits is a fuking waste of time.

Whats he fuking learning running the scout team that he's gonna utilize to make him "ready"?

I ask....but I know the dipshits in charge and trust they'll do the wrong thing 100% of the time.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
I am telling you, Nagy got caught selling Pace on that he can "win with Dalton" and now Pace is calling his bluff.

It has nothing to do with "developing Fields" so much as it is a power struggle and Pace finding a way to embarrass Nagy, which Nagy probably deserves.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
The one aspect I am happy with is that Justin entered the game several times. Of course they were at questionable times of the game and poor play calls b/c Nagy.

this gives me hope Justin will be the starter earlier than I thought which was many months into the season, like Nov.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Andy Dalton will get the Bengals game, but I think after that (especially if we lose), Andy will not be the starter....

While the eyes tell me he had a decent game, I go back and look at the stats and he had an interception, a fumble and no TD passes or runs.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Kyle nailed it. In today's times, you no longer sit rookies. Nagy and Reid taking credit for sitting Mahomes and him being a superstar because of it is horse shit. Mahomes was ready to go game 1. The coaches deserve zero credit.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I shouldn't get hung up on just one play, but the Rocket throwing that redzone INT just burned me up. I mean he is a 10 year vet, that is exactly what he SHOULD NOT do, turnover the ball in the redzone. That is a rookie mistake. I felt it really changed the tone of the game.

The Rocket needs to do 2 things.. hit some deep passes and not make dumb decisions. I didn't see either in game 1.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I shouldn't get hung up on just one play, but the Rocket throwing that redzone INT just burned me up. I mean he is a 10 year vet, that is exactly what he SHOULD NOT do, turnover the ball in the redzone. That is a rookie mistake. I felt it really changed the tone of the game.

The Rocket needs to do 2 things.. hit some deep passes and not make dumb decisions. I didn't see either in game 1.

This game to me didn't really do anything as far as my opinion of dalton.

He is who i expected him to be. The issue is the defense also is what I expected them to be.

At that point, why play the decade long vet when you basically know you aint got a shot? Maybe nagy is holding out hope that green bay is as bad as they looked last week.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
A-FUKING-MEN

He needs to sit and learn?

For every one off that worked there are plenty more who were thrown in immediately and worked out.

For every immediately failure, there are as many who sat and failed.

Its not like he's sitting behind some all pro on a super bowl ready roster. Every game he sits is a fuking waste of time.

Whats he fuking learning running the scout team that he's gonna utilize to make him "ready"?

I ask....but I know the dipshits in charge and trust they'll do the wrong thing 100% of the time.
This.......Also in Andy Dalton we have seen this movie before, run out quarterbacks with limited ability and expect to have some kind of consistent offense. It just doesn't work that way in the NFL. We as fans have finally gotten the kind of QB in Fields that we could only dream of only to see him sit on the bench for a quarterback whose glory years ended in 2015.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Why are people so bent out of shape regarding why Fields isn't starting? To me it's very obvious why he's not starting and it all has to do with pre draft.

Bears needed major help and so they signed Dalton to a very expensive contract. Much like they did with Glennon before getting Mitch. I truly believe they were sold on Fields pre draft and ONLY Fields, to the point that they felt there's no way we land him. All other QB's were probably looked at as more of a project that would take time before starting them.

So now they've not only made it a point to the world that Dalton is the starter (remember that brilliant tweet?), but they also owe him lots of stupid money. Fields will start in a few games, but its not gonna be in the next two or maybe three games. Lots of factors will lead to this, such as:

- Nagy's aweful play calling.
- Our aweful OLine

If anything, I say let the OLine get some playing time together to start to gel, then put Fields in there.

Rise

Liked Posts:
The only reason fields isn’t starting is because like all things under this Clown it isn’t what’s best for Nagy. He is desperately hoping Dalton can play good enough so he can save fields and sell the owners that he needs next year to unleash fields at his full potential. He knows with this schedule he isn’t winning shit. Especially with his style of coaching hell he didn’t believe we could win Sunday it’s obvious. I can’t stand this coach I mean I’ll take trestman over this guy I’m not kidding.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game to me didn't really do anything as far as my opinion of dalton.

He is who i expected him to be. The issue is the defense also is what I expected them to be.

At that point, why play the decade long vet when you basically know you aint got a shot? Maybe nagy is holding out hope that green bay is as bad as they looked last week.

so basically your point is that you are a genius and should be GM and coach of the bears

got it

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle nailed it. In today's times, you no longer sit rookies. Nagy and Reid taking credit for sitting Mahomes and him being a superstar because of it is horse shit. Mahomes was ready to go game 1. The coaches deserve zero credit.
Yeah idk about chiefs winning the superbowl with rookie mahomes but nobody really ever talks about how mahomes probably would have been just fine that year and I agree.

That was my qb, after all. I’m a god damned genius. A real qb guru, if you will.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just imagine how good Fields will be after 20 or 30 seasons of sitting on the bench watching inferior guys fail!

b438dcb2dc4dda8479252c1cf08ff387.jpg