Another Greg Gabriel bad take.

msadows

Liked Posts:
As much as I hate greg gabriel he was one of the few media guys who called pat mahomes being good, so I will give him that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Of course Nagy is a boob, but these things are usually a bit of both.

Dalton looked better than Fields week 1 in the same offense, same coach - yes, in a loss - but he was able to execute better - period.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Fields is a bust or Dalton needs to start.

Wow, so you're saying a guy with 5,000 nfl passes looks better than a rookie out there?

Damn, seems like your "time off" made you a football guru. Heard the bears might be hiring soon!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, so you're saying a guy with 5,000 nfl passes looks better than a rookie out there?

Damn, seems like your "time off" made you a football guru. Heard the bears might be hiring soon!
Many posters thought Fields would put us in a better position to win now because of his superior athleticism. Feel free to deny that.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't agree with Gabriel's take that it's completely because they are starting a rookie.

But if feels like he's calling out all the media that was angry with the Bears for not starting Fields immediately. He's got a point there. I'm guessing they didn't say much about the Packers game Monday morning...as far as Fields anyway.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Dalton looked better than Fields week 1 in the same offense, same coach - yes, in a loss - but he was able to execute better - period.

Agreed. Bears put up 14 points that game, that’s a benchmark Fields hasn’t hit yet obviously. Also it’s been four days.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Gabriel getting rich off trolling

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
In my very non-professional opinion, the Bears offense is poor due primarily to offense tackle play. They need better OTs to help protect in passing situations. That will not happen though until next year so, unfortunately, we just have to bite the bullet until we see what our draftees at OT will do next year. And don't let playing against sub-par defenses fool you into thinking there's real hope for this year. I will just view it as when we get/develop a better offensive line, there may be real potential for this offense. Until then, just enjoy the wins and decent offense play when we get it,

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Matt "The 1 Reason" Nagy

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Very small sample size

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Bad offense + rookie QB + Coach who doesn’t know how to develop QB’s = Poor Offense

Seems reasonable. The offense would be much better had Fields started through TC and preseason.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, for anyone to not be blaming Nagy and his shit system now, they're never gonna do it.

But there was someone on Facebook last night saying the same thing. He said Nagy is a genius and its the shitty QBs that are holding him back. So there's still dopes on Team Nagy....sadly.

are you telling us what some person on facebook said rn?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's be completely honest about Greg Gabriel.

Besides being GOD AWFUL as a scout and talent evaluator when he was with the Bears, he now gets by on attention whoring.

Which is all this is - he is making this statement and carrying on because we've all otherwise forgotten about his stupid ass and he is desperate to be relevant again.

In short, he's lashing out like a CCS troll whom most of the board has put on ignore...

lol you say this exact same shit every time you see an opinion you disagree with

msadows

Liked Posts:
Many posters thought Fields would put us in a better position to win now because of his superior athleticism. Feel free to deny that.

Uhh, okay. I think most of us know dalton is more of a finished product.

winning this season won't make a difference if its with dalton.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These guys are media. The media sells drama to the people who get worked up. The truth doesnt sell. Therefore they dont tell the truth