Another Ryan in Chicago? It may not be as bad of an idea as you think

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
https://fullpresscoverage.com/2017/12/25/another-ryan-chicago-may-not-bad-idea-think/

ct-buddy-ryan-chicago-bears-super-bowl-photos-013

We all know the famous picture: Buddy Ryan being carried off the field following the Bears drubbing of the Patriots in Super Bowl XX. The late great Buddy Ryan is a legend in Chicago. His patented 46 defense, first perfected by those mid-80s Bears, changed the game of football forever.

As the Bears look for a new coaching staff, there is a reason I bring up this legendary defensive coordinator. It is possible that the Chicago Bears carry on the Ryan legacy with Buddy’s loud-mouthed son Rex Ryan.

Yes, that Rex Ryan. The Rex Ryan that everyone loves to laugh at. However, as you dive beyond face value into Rex’s credentials, you see that he isn’t as bad as a candidate for a coordinator position as you may think right now.

alexbear1

Liked Posts:
He'd be an interesting DC candidate. Fangio, Pettine, (Pagano or Vrabel if they're let go) or Ryan. Some interesting potential options.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
I don't think Rex would be interested in a DC position especially if we have a head coaching vacancy.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Rex Ryan is an self serving asshole and terrible head coach

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He will get another shot somewhere, hopefully not in Chicago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
https://fullpresscoverage.com/2017/12/25/another-ryan-chicago-may-not-bad-idea-think/

ct-buddy-ryan-chicago-bears-super-bowl-photos-013

We all know the famous picture: Buddy Ryan being carried off the field following the Bears drubbing of the Patriots in Super Bowl XX. The late great Buddy Ryan is a legend in Chicago. His patented 46 defense, first perfected by those mid-80s Bears, changed the game of football forever.

As the Bears look for a new coaching staff, there is a reason I bring up this legendary defensive coordinator. It is possible that the Chicago Bears carry on the Ryan legacy with Buddy’s loud-mouthed son Rex Ryan.

Yes, that Rex Ryan. The Rex Ryan that everyone loves to laugh at. However, as you dive beyond face value into Rex’s credentials, you see that he isn’t as bad as a candidate for a coordinator position as you may think right now.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/93542-Check-out-this-new-coaching-staff

Trantor

Liked Posts:
Sure, he sucked as a head coach, but I'd be fine with him as a DC.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I would be fine with Rex as DC,his defense's historicly have been very good and aggressive.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
At least he'd bring some personality to the team and the press conferences.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Please stop making threads. It's embarrassing enough for people around the country to think Bears fans are idiots, you don't have to prove them correct constantly.