Antonio Brown

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
NFL needs to pay him off and retire him. CTE is likely killing him.

Burfict hit happened at end of 2016. Before the hit he played 4 years and only one incident. After the hit, the incidents were just coming fast and furious.

View attachment 16483

thanks for the info. I just don't wanna see another Junior Seau - Dave Durerson situation go down.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everyone with common sense knows AB is not mentally fit. Brady just got the Pats and Bucs to ignore it to chase a ring. Hence why Brady was all so compassionate after this latest incident. He knows he was trying to get his pound of flesh from AB before the next flare up and now the flare up happened so time to move on.

Brady and Bucs probably just relieved his flare up was this incident instead of him killing someone or some shit. Now he can fade away and then be denied medical coverage by the NFL on the basis that as a black player he is naturally dumber so need a lower baseline to get coverage.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:

@MDB111™

Too lazy to go back and see who it was that was using mental illness, but you diagnosing him with a degenerative brain condition, rather than mental illness, is irrelevant. My point still stands. If grasping onto that error makes you happy for whatever reason, then so be it.

What credentials do you have to be "pretty sure" a living person has CTE?

What evidence do you even have that CTE is caused by a single big blow to the head, considering you referenced the Burfict hit as being the start of symptoms?

Last edited:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy can be both a diva asshole and mentally ill at the same time.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The guy can be both a diva asshole and mentally ill at the same time.

It is strange that people think that someone mentally ill would still make rational and logically decisions rather than do erractic and contradictory things like have an injured ankle yet still jump up and down on it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

@MDB111™

Too lazy to go back and see who it was that was using mental illness, but you diagnosing him with a degenerative brain condition, rather than mental illness, is irrelevant. My point still stands. If grasping onto that error makes you happy for whatever reason, then so be it.

What evidence do you even have that CTE is caused by a single big blow to the head, considering you referenced the Burfict hit as being the start of symptoms?

I've literally seen the movie "Concussion" with Will Smith in it ya big dummy. It's only been out since 2015 so literally the entire world has CTE knowledge.

Not sure why I'm even explaining anything to you; You don't even watch the games.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

@MDB111™

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/ryrc3b