Any news on Eddie Royal?

Mitchapalooza

His knee was injured and he didn't return to the game. I hope it's nothing serious. All the injury attention is on Forte so I didn't see any news on Royal.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point, I would rather have Bellamy or Meredith or whoever else we have in Royal's place. I don't see the value in him that some others may see.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 11m11 minutes ago
No surgeries expected for #Bears RB Matt Forte or WR Eddie Royal, coach John Fox said.

mecha

Liked Posts:
His knee was injured and he didn't return to the game. I hope it's nothing serious. All the injury attention is on Forte so I didn't see any news on Royal.

your signature is full of win, sir. unfortunately I don't think HHM is ever coming back. :(

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So has Jeffery. Cut them both.

Jeffery is a proven talent... Royal hasn't proven much but he is kinda like Earl Bennett since coming here.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who cares he has been invisible this season

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Or a waiter not caring about a choking patron at kuma's

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You still would rather see him not injured right?

That is like a life guard not caring about a drowning fat lady.

I would much rather see the other receivers playing, especially Meredith. He made a couple of great plays on badly thrown balls for first downs in the KC game.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
At this point, I would rather have Bellamy or Meredith or whoever else we have in Royal's place. I don't see the value in him that some others may see.
I think royal is better at finding the soft spots in zone than beating man to man but since we're having trouble stretching the field those openings aren't as open. Also takes time for those underneath zones to open up and that's on the oline. I get what you're saying though. He might have been a bit over hyped coming in.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Jeffery is a proven talent... Royal hasn't proven much but he is kinda like Earl Bennett since coming here.

How the hell is Royal not proven? Outside of his first year with Cutler which I admit was an outlier, he's pretty much been the same guy every years. A proven slot receiver.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'd rather have the younger guys play. We're not going anywhere this season and Royal is hurt all the time anyway.